Ranked Leavers/Trollers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrinaIDeuce1

04-07-2013

Riot,
In ranked, there are many people just like me that are sick and tired of losing series matches or just even regular matches because of 9 year olds who's parents make them get off for bed time, or just someone with a dial-up connection, I know that the NA League of Legends community is tired of losing LP, and a chance to ever get out of elo-hell because of leavers. Another thing is trolls. If you are again, in a placement match and you get the cry-baby that instalocks the position he wants, even tho you have higher pick order and could even have called it, it really brings your team down when he or she feeds their balls off because they don't get their way. So, I think you should establish some thing where if someone leaves, you should not lose LP or be counted as a loss in series, and the enemy team should not be awarded as much LP. Honestly, if riot doesn't fix the problem of leavers/trollers. The League of Legends is going to suffer a horrendous decrease in dignified summoners.

KneelBeforeZiggs

04-07-2013

That's not a bad idea, however how would you fix the problem of people leaving just to not lose league points? I.E., it's a series match and you guys are 2-7 8 minutes in. Someone is convinced that you are going to lose so they leave as to save them league points. The enemies get screwed over too because they were wining (Because they deserved to be) and hardly gets anything for a win and the losers get off scott free.

So yah, that's my major concern with this system you have thought up = /

Robotiny

04-08-2013

imahuntard sums it up. People will abuse it so that they don't lose lp.

Sinful Legend

04-08-2013

ok so just ban AFKers from ranked.. ranked games should be a privilege not a right. If you cant prove that u can handle a loss every now and again and not leave the game cuz you lost your lane then u dont belong in ranked