Change the leaver system! Ranked woes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tiny Asian Duck

04-07-2013

I propose a change to the current system in LoL. I'm sick of having people leave early game and it count as loss in ranked matchmaking. Just ended up in a 3v5 AGAIN. Why hasn't a system similar to Dota2 even been considered?

I'm mad yeah but this is stupid. Losing a series and or lp in general for your team disconnecting early is unfair to the point of stupidity.

Díophantine

04-07-2013

because riot could truly care less about the make up of the game as long as people are getting their insta-q's and they're making money off those skins and champions from the kiddies.

waiting for riot to redeem itself or blizzard to bring the pain with their moba.

but they could at the very least not take our LP away if we have leavers, simple as that.

IcySlayer

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Díophantine View Post
but they could at the very least not take our LP away if we have leavers, simple as that.
But that its self is a catch. People would know that so people who are in duel que will abuse that at the last min to exploit the system so they can rise in ranks without ever getting any better or using any skill. Sorry but if thats added into the game it will be exploted to hell and then removed.

Trust me I do feel your pain(you don't even want to know why I am in 5th bronze) But that is not the answer, Although they could increase the que requirements(having leaves/feed reports added in).

CounterSnipe

04-07-2013

No what they need to is this.
1) Ban players for at least 1 month if they have a 20% afk rate within their last 10 games.
2) Stop reducing LP from teams that have an afker.
3) Punish an afker with a 50 point LP loss.

This way we accomplish a few things.
1) People can use duo Q and dodge so only one person loses LP, but the person that does will lose 1/2 of a league ranking.
2) If people try to exploit the system by leaving multiple games while in duo q, they will be hit with a long ban.

I think riot just needs to punish people a lot harder than they are right now. I mean, I don't consider the LoL community to be very competitive because there are a lot of ragers and afkers in the community. Ditch the whole tribunal thing and just out right ban people for being stupid. Don't waste time filing cases against them, kick them the **** out!

Plz Nerf Irelia

04-07-2013

Gonna lose the game. Better get my partner to leave