Its def impossible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VelSinte

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
I'm curious as to if anyone saying "you can escape" has actually ever been in bronze 4/5. Sure you can get out of 3 because not everyone is retarded. At the bronze 4/5 level it's ridiculous. The dropoff from 3 to 4 is absolutely mind blowing.
This ^

CoachButler

04-07-2013

Well i def dont deserve to be there and im not bad....I on a normal ranked game go over 100 cs then anyone in the game.. in a 45 min match around 330. and i usually am like 11/3 or so. and i attempt to cover or my teams weaknesses. and i try to be positive and ge tthem to work with me but it doesnt work out. so i thought of an idea.. soooo many people say its easy to get out of bronze well i put up a post for hands on training i want someone to show me ingame with me what they mean

Aamon2500

04-08-2013

I have no desire to go even through placements.. because if i get thrown into bronze i am forever stuck in that eternal purgatory.

SeCKS Egai

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dehriel View Post
Nice reasoning there. Mid and top are always called and fought over. I also main support, so I'm very dependent off my team having some skill or know how. When it take 2 out of 3 games to advance and it's so easy to fall back down, the system is broken. The only way to stop trolls like you is to get rid of them. Also try to out carry a game where your top leaves and your jungle feeds.
Even supports can carry.

SeCKS Egai

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketRon1 View Post
Well i def dont deserve to be there and im not bad....I on a normal ranked game go over 100 cs then anyone in the game.. in a 45 min match around 330. and i usually am like 11/3 or so. and i attempt to cover or my teams weaknesses. and i try to be positive and ge tthem to work with me but it doesnt work out. so i thought of an idea.. soooo many people say its easy to get out of bronze well i put up a post for hands on training i want someone to show me ingame with me what they mean
You may just be farming too much - you do need to adjust your play for bronze teammates/players. Farming well is great but if your team forces fights while you're in another lane farming, its very possible they'll lose when your presence would have been worth more in the fight than straight farming.

Timammoth

04-08-2013

believe me silver isn't much better its just full of bronze players that got lucky

Zaubo

04-08-2013

I supported my way out of Bronze quite easily. Make plays.

SoF Volrath

04-08-2013

If you are stuck in "ELO Hell," take a step back and look at a few replays of your games. The ranking system as a whole works well. It is very evident that the best players are in Platinum/Diamond, and the weaker ones are in Bronze. Are there going to be a few people that are having bad luck and stuck in lower levels? Sure! But as a whole these will be the exception not the norm.

A new one of these is posted just about every day. The truth is, many of you are not good enough (yet) to leave Bronze where a small couple are getting unlucky. Have a buddy stream your game! There is always room to work on your skills.