Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Its def impossible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoachButler

04-07-2013

Iv raised my cs to where im more then 100cs higher then my opponents. i cover for their weaknesses the best i can. being 1 person. I even try to push objectives and steal their buffs so they cant be buffed and use teamwork to try to win. but it doesn"t happen. people will do what they want. im never getting out of bronze its impossible unlelss you get lucky

TheZynk

04-07-2013

Getting out of Bronze is impossible, trust me. The only way we will ever stand a chance at getting out, is if the Tribunal gets off its ass and starts giving out bigger punishments to these people. These people think they can get away with this troll **** because they can. If we can permanently wipe the scum off of League it will be better for us all, but Riot will never do that because they like money. So GG =/

KneelBeforeZiggs

04-07-2013

Getting out of bronze is cake. Just play mid or top and if you really deserve to get out then you will. Even if you can't go mid or top or jungle (I promise one of those roles will be open almost every game) it's also not tremendously hard to carry as an ADC. In fact the only role you CAN'T carry your team on is support due to it's team orientated nature.
TL:DR: The reason you are stuck in bronze is because you can't be a team player or are just bad. Period.

TheZynk

04-07-2013

Nice reasoning there. Mid and top are always called and fought over. I also main support, so I'm very dependent off my team having some skill or know how. When it take 2 out of 3 games to advance and it's so easy to fall back down, the system is broken. The only way to stop trolls like you is to get rid of them. Also try to out carry a game where your top leaves and your jungle feeds.

PoisonedPeace

04-07-2013

This post...is ridiculous.
If you arent winning, then you are doing something wrong. People get out of bronze everyday.

The people that actually work to get out, will get out.
The people that post on the forums "it is impossible to get out of bronze" will not get out.

NeonPanda

04-07-2013

I started in Bronze III now I'm in Bronze I hopefully to be in Silver soon. The way I did it was jungling alot, being a good teamate and ganking and camping lanes that need to be camped. What alot of people don't seem to realize is "noob scrub report plz omg so bad" doesn't really help a teammate do better. If they die or are losing lane I just camp them to put alot of pressure on their opponent and try and get them caught up in cs/kills.

Honestly, games do happen where you have someone really bad and no matter what you do the game is hopeless. I hate it when it happens and I certainly wish there was a way to stop it. But unfortunatly that's the way things are, and most likely that's the way things are going to stay. Riot can't just ban people because they are bad, or have a bad game.

And in the end...it's just a game.

Dnote

04-07-2013

did you know something like 90% of all league players are in bronze league?

NiceDynamite

04-07-2013

I'm curious as to if anyone saying "you can escape" has actually ever been in bronze 4/5. Sure you can get out of 3 because not everyone is retarded. At the bronze 4/5 level it's ridiculous. The dropoff from 3 to 4 is absolutely mind blowing.

NeonPanda

04-07-2013

Quote:
Akshun Bastard:
I'm curious as to if anyone saying "you can escape" has actually ever been in bronze 4/5. Sure you can get out of 3 because not everyone is retarded. At the bronze 4/5 level it's ridiculous. The dropoff from 3 to 4 is absolutely mind blowing.

Never really thought about that...

When I was in Bronze III I got quite a few retarded players from Bronze IV/V also. My best advice? Find someone good that is in the same boat as you and duo with them. If you are both good, even though your bound to get some crappy players your also bound to get matched up against crappy players, so hopefully you can get out of Bronze IV/V together. If that's the boat your in, good luck :3

VelSinte

04-07-2013

Yeah I'm never getting out of Bronze, lol. I started at Bronze V, managed to get myself to Bronze II somehow but then I kept dropping and going up like literally:
Bronze V - Bronze IV - Bronze III - Bronze II - Bronze III - Bronze II - Bronze III - Bronze IV, and here I am again. Honestly at this point I'm just hoping I can get mid lane and help out my team and try carry but it's really hard when the other four members of your team are doing poorly despite your efforts and you're getting focused down all the time.
So hard to get out of Bronze. So hard.