I'm tired of this, its hopeless.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeff520

Senior Member

04-07-2013

I lose one win one lose one win one, I carry what I can but when there is a 0/14 and a 2/13... Literally nothing can be done. It's so frustrating. I was the tank and I was as close to positive as can be expected from a game like that. was there for about 3/4 of the kills... and 1/10th of the deaths were mine... What can be done? Seriously, is there anything we can do? I defended till 48 minutes or so but come on...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morte et Dabo

Junior Member

04-07-2013

Its just a matter of helping your team as much as possible and hope they take advantage and win. Good communication helps too as long as your teammates understand/comprehend/listen. Thats all I got for you =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDingwithsalad

Member

04-07-2013

I think you should complain on the forums more. Seems to help.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

withsomeluck

Member

04-07-2013

/signed
There should be a lvl below bronze. Ragers and people that don't understand what a ward is or think only support should buy, only build and play assassin and don't understand armor, facecheck bushes etc. need to be below bronze and away from the rest of us.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSeCKSx

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDingwithsalad View Post
I think you should complain on the forums more. Seems to help.
Totally agree with this, and I'm currently 8 games below 50% atm. Very few of my losses were purely my fault. However, most of my losses, I could have done something better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Díophantine

Junior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by withsomeluck View Post
/signed
There should be a lvl below bronze. Ragers and people that don't understand what a ward is or think only support should buy, only build and play assassin and don't understand armor, facecheck bushes etc. need to be below bronze and away from the rest of us.
totally agree. can't even believe i'm in the same rank as some of those people, because i know i'm not THAT bad. it's jsut too easy to be trolled to nothing - riot needs to fix something ... and what did they do? give leaver penalties LOL 20 minutes because you chose to dodge out of a rage fest...

you see, they fix things for themselves. nothing more. quicker q's mean more games, more players, potential for more money to be made.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KneelBeforeZiggs

Junior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
/signed
There should be a lvl below bronze. Ragers and people that don't understand what a ward is or think only support should buy, only build and play assassin and don't understand armor, facecheck bushes etc. need to be below bronze and away from the rest of us.
Ah, the glory days when there was one. IMO league system much better for silver + but screws over you guys in bronze = /


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepin

Senior Member

04-07-2013

I hate to break it to you, but if you are Bronze you are bad.

Please stop arguing about how much worse other people are than you. FWIW I'm Silver and I'm bad to. But I accept it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

Senior Member

04-07-2013

My last team gave up around 41 kills by the 20 minute mark. I was the only positive one. How in the world do I carry a team like that?

Cause, you know, according to Riot, and other forum idiots, any team can be carried. So please explain how I carry a 1-9 jungler, 2-4 adc, 0-9 support, and 3-5 top.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepin

Senior Member

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
My last team gave up around 41 kills by the 20 minute mark. I was the only positive one. How in the world do I carry a team like that?

Cause, you know, according to Riot, and other forum idiots, any team can be carried. So please explain how I carry a 1-9 jungler, 2-4 adc, 0-9 support, and 3-5 top.
You can't carry every game.

It's the games you can carry but fail to do so that make the difference.


12