Kills or towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HittenDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

So what matters more in 5s how many kills a person has or the amount of towers a team has because i feel that towers is what wins the game not how many kills a person has

Ballzofire

04-07-2013

Well let me throw this out there. You can win a game while never ever killing an enemy player, but u cannot win a game without taking towers. So what do you think is more important?

HittenDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballzofire View Post
Well let me throw this out there. You can win a game while never ever killing an enemy player, but u cannot win a game without taking towers. So what do you think is more important?
id say towers but thats just my own opinion

Glog24

04-07-2013

Towers no contest.

Gandr Adderbane

04-07-2013

Ultimately, a team with fewer kills can easily win if they get the towers down, or more correctly, the inhibitors...

federaly

04-07-2013

I've lost more then one game when my team had 10+ more kills, hell recently one game we had 20 more kills then they did. Our team spent all day chasing for kills then B back for health or to buy and never bothered to do a real push. Was embarrassing to be a part of.

Towers > Kills

GodSmiteU

04-07-2013

Towers, if i remember correctly back a loong time ago, master yi and his BD skills were legendary

KatzFirepaw

04-07-2013

Towers, though kills are important (hard for the enemy to defend when they're dead for the next thirty seconds, lol

Hebiki

04-08-2013

If there is a gap of 20 kills, then the higher one will definately win because they have way more gold.

If it's only about 5-10 it's towers no contest

Ziek88

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebiki View Post
If there is a gap of 20 kills, then the higher one will definately win because they have way more gold.

If it's only about 5-10 it's towers no contest
I would so "likely" the team with more kills where win with that big of a gap but I've seen teams that were way down in kills still win by split pushing.