Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need to end a loss streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rainbowgasm

04-07-2013

Title explains it all, I fought my way up a tier the hard way, now I'm losing every match in ranked because all the lanes are losing and there is nothing I can do to help them or turn the game around for a bunch of babies who only want to quit if they aren't handed anything but a free win. what do?

localcelebrity

04-07-2013

sounds like you actually should be in the tier you were in before you got promoted. Riot please place this person back to where they belong.

Phenomenomnomnom

04-07-2013

stop playing ranked after your 2nd loss, the mind set you're in after a shtty game makes you worse on the next one. play more ranked after you've gone to sleep and woken up

Rainbowgasm

04-07-2013

Quote:
localcelebrity:
sounds like you actually should be in the tier you were in before you got promoted. Riot please place this person back to where they belong.

so if some one moves up, they are always just being carried, but if some one moves down they always deserve it?

LoL logic.

Kuusou

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Improve your gameplay is the only thing, I highly doubt YOU carried your games up considering your K/D is always negative.

Remember, every game you lose is your fault. Improvve your gameplay and you can carry your games.

localcelebrity

04-07-2013

No, if you lose multiple games in a row in a new tier it probably means you got to that tier when you were not suppose to.