Elo Hell is awful and is ruining my experience

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nureru

04-07-2013

I am an amazing player, at least gold I skill level, but more likely platinum, but I'm stuck in bronze IV. I demolish my lane (mid) every single game I play, but my stupid top and bottom laners always feed nonstop, to the point where they're a lost cause so I don't even bother trying to gank for them. The enemy team then gets all pissed at me because I'm so awesome, so they keep throwing all their guys at me because they can just free roam the map without pressure because the other lanes suck. So I start getting ganked, which screws me over, because the stupid jungler won't ward for me so I can't see it coming. When they take my tower I know the game is lost and there's no real point, so I just start drawing happy faces in base with wards.

Why do I keep getting paired up with such bads? Riot fix your matchmaking, it's bad and you should feel bad.

Kuusou

Recruiter

04-07-2013

If you're "Platinum" skill level you can just carry your games..

but wait.. you can't..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureru View Post
I am an amazing player, at least gold I skill level, but more likely platinum, but I'm stuck in bronze IV. I demolish my lane (mid) every single game I play, but my stupid top and bottom laners always feed nonstop, to the point where they're a lost cause so I don't even bother trying to gank for them. The enemy team then gets all pissed at me because I'm so awesome, so they keep throwing all their guys at me because they can just free roam the map without pressure because the other lanes suck. So I start getting ganked, which screws me over, because the stupid jungler won't ward for me so I can't see it coming. When they take my tower I know the game is lost and there's no real point, so I just start drawing happy faces in base with wards.

Why do I keep getting paired up with such bads? Riot fix your matchmaking, it's bad and you should feel bad.
anything in bold is keeping you in bronze.

intrepids

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

your trolling is bad and you should feel bad

Two Become One

04-07-2013

not gonna lie, i've played at bronze. you may not get the role you're best with, but it is easy to carry because not a lot of people know lane mechanics. it's more than just winning your lane. it's out farming, zoning, roaming, not dying (this is important) and telling everyone when to get objectives.

edit: i'm plat 5 right now.

Nureru

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by intrepids View Post
your trolling is bad and you should feel bad
I do, I regretted it almost immediately after clicking post.

Bicko

04-07-2013

You expect the JUNGLER to ward YOUR lane?

Nureru

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicko View Post
You expect the JUNGLER to ward YOUR lane?
Yeah man, I'm not going to buy no stinking wards. I gotta get my deathhat so I can carry these noobs.

TheFakeSit

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureru View Post
Yeah man, I'm not going to buy no stinking wards. I gotta get my deathhat so I can carry these noobs.

Well then don't ask why you're in Bronze...

localcelebrity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

I can understand a bronze feeling like they should be in silver, but bronze IV to platinum, sounds like a troll to me

Jericho Hombre

04-07-2013

obvious troll is obvious