It's ironic that AD carry's "strongest" point is actually their weakest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

04-07-2013

That's the meta we have now, the Assassin/Bruiser dive meta. Kill their Mage and carry before they kill yours and then duke it out.

You really need a frozen mallet, and a support with good peel. Otherwise you'll never live long enough to auto attack once.

I'd actually recommend sword of the divine if you find yourself constantly dived. It ignores Randuins, and should be enough burst damage to get the assassin off of you.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

04-07-2013

If that was true - why is it so important to get the enemy ADC/protect your own? Why is it important to get them fed?

If ADCs really were weak, why bother? It's not gonna make a huge difference whether he lives or dies anyway.

Ever tried ignoring a carry late-game? It ends in an enemy pentakill.

The game already is very focused on the carries on either team. That only gets worse the more power you give them. And just a fun fact: If they didn't hold as much importance, the whole diving strategy wouldn't be remotely as good either. It's only good because carries still are so insanely strong and you can remove so incredibly much power just by killing a single person.

TheFakeSit

04-07-2013

You can have a Randuins, Frozen Heart, Warmogs, Ninja Tabi, Thornmail, and Frozen Malet. Then... the 6 item Vayne says hi

t0ss

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zess View Post
Yeah, I had a game where I was fully built Trist, which is insane late game, and their Irelia kept killing me because i didnt position properly and my team didnt peel. I couldn't do ****, being the safest late game ADC. Fun times. I need more practice.
Ftfy

FighterRanger

04-07-2013

There seems to be a notion here that 1v5ing is acceptable odds and should be winnable. Or at least that lategame fights should be determined by 1 person on each sides team.

You came here recently from DotA 2, didnt you? Played a lot of Faceless Void, perhaps?

Hadron Kalideo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

ad carries can't carry in season 3

why do you think CLG is Constantly Losing Games nowadays

FalconPawwwwnch

04-07-2013

Oh for gods sake shut up already with all these threads. Ad carries are being picked every single game in competitive play. They are the most needed role out of all roles in competitive play. If you honestly think otherwise than you're a blind moron who just blindly listens to doublelift