Leavers in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morry

04-07-2013

Why is it that I always get leavers in ranked. There is no room for this, and the punishments should be more severe than warnings and less severe than permabans. There needs to be other forms of punishment. No ranked games for 30 days, no IP gain for 10 games, something else.

I also wish there was a way to know when someone from your team gets punished for leaving. It would finally provide that little sweet relief that something was done about it, and it wont happen again.

Scary Face

04-07-2013

if youre ever in a ranked game and i see you say the words i dont care i instantly wish your account was permabanned for all eternity and you were removed from the internet forever.

Executioner

04-07-2013

Those are some harsh things, I would rather just get suspended for a week. No IP gain you fuking mad?

SIXR sCaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

1 month ban from ranked is fair , cuts down on trolls and afks

GibbedShep

04-07-2013

I only leave when there is a troll in my team or my team cannot communicate even before the game start.

Xedrox

04-07-2013

do you have any idea how many of these threads they are....

all useless they die out in about a die with no riot response

EVER

Morry

04-07-2013

One punishment is not enough, especially when it barely ever happens for the right reason. People dont get banned for leaving, but if they call someone ****** the world ends.

Razkae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morry View Post
Why is it that I always get leavers in ranked. There is no room for this, and the punishments should be more severe than warnings and less severe than permabans. There needs to be other forms of punishment. No ranked games for 30 days, no IP gain for 10 games, something else.

I also wish there was a way to know when someone from your team gets punished for leaving. It would finally provide that little sweet relief that something was done about it, and it wont happen again.
Or they could just implement Dotas system and save half the time.

Number 2312

04-07-2013

1) What if they don't mean to leave? i.e. Internet shortage, power outage, etc.

2) say if they reconnect, but it's unfortunately been 10 minutes and they're 6 or more levels behind, still punishable?

iaace

04-08-2013

I think the matchmaking system should include the frequency in which someone disconnects from a game, so people with a high leave percentage will tend to get matched with others who leave; and the people who don't disconnect will be matched in games with reliable players.