What's the point in ranked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nickolas Mage

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmNot Supporting View Post
I dont ****ing care. I reach a point where your ****ty game play infuriates me to the point of having to let you know so maybe you'll feel bad and never want to play the game again

because srsly, you suck

stop playing.

Go play barbies or something less mentally taxing.

lets all try and guess how many accounts this guy has had perma banned!

Razkae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabidzombie2015 View Post
I just played two games in a row where we were doing semi decent, at least on even footing with the other team, for a while, and then when things when south, the rage started flying everywhere. I try to be a voice of reason and tell people to stop arguing and play, to get over what happened in the past, and move on, but no one will. They just keep resorting to calling people "trash" and "useless" and "garbage". I'm trying to have a good game, and I'm trying to win, and these people just fling insults and slander each other thinking that will help them win the game.

Well, it won't.

Maybe if you spent less time trash talking your teammates and more time encouraging them, or spent the time trash talking and moer time last hitting, or watching the map, maybe, just maybe, that "trash ashe" might be able to do something. If you go into every teamfight thinking that you are going to lose because your Thresh is a "dumbass hippie" and your Ashe and Irelia are doing "like no damage" you WILL LOSE THE GAME.

I'm tired of it, I'm going to stick to normals from now on. I'm trying to get better, to move up in ranked, but it's not working. Are there things I couldv'e done better to carry the team? Yes, there are. I'm not saying I don't belong at the Elo I'm at, I'm just saying that there is no point trying to move up if no one will even try to make a collective group effort to win the game.

Also it is a little frustrating to lose two games and lose about 45 LP but that's another thread.

TL;DR: Stop trash talking and focus on winning and maybe you will turn the game around. If you would rather be at someone's throat the entire game than play to win in a ranked game, please, just stop.

EDIT: I'm not insulted by the people who call names, and I don't take it personally, I just hate that people would rather blame others and get mad than actually try to win the game.
Welcome to ranked hope you enjoy you're stay here in hell

Owlnoxus

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by namisupportgg View Post
lets all try and guess how many accounts this guy has had perma banned!
zero