Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bronze vs the world

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dcg87

04-07-2013

In a nut shell this is a game of 5 bronze players vs 5 players from all the other divisions, we got gold/plat and even diamonds volunteering, and giving advice/tips throughout the match on how to improve.

I started this game mode simply because i kept hearing all these bronzies saying how they play at way higher division levels but its the current system that wont let them advance. so its time they get a taste of what higher divisions are made of.

Join chat room "bronze vs the world" we need players from both sides. remember this is a learning experience and a chance to either show off your abilities or prove how much far away you are from these higher divisions. xD

Literally Tumblr

04-07-2013

I know it seems intimidating, guys, but this is a rare chance to test your skills against some of the better/best people of League.

If I hold my own against someone in gold/platinum, climbing out of Bronze III will be a walk in the park.

etharian

04-07-2013

bump for the good ideas-should try to setup a stream and get regular games going on at certain times/days-half the population is bronze so shouldnt be hard

IS132ab5e9fd996a5c5fa17

04-07-2013

I can see it now: "oh em gee fugin nub team im totally chalengr butt thse bronze scrubs alwayz keepin me down"

Sweagen

04-07-2013

need 2 more bronze :P nonbronze is pretty much filled

Warrikon

04-07-2013

need more bronzes, lol. I thought the entire of league was populated with them... or... so the stats say.

Sweagen

04-07-2013

it's a Private Game "bronze vs the world" and the pass is 123~

arthasqt

04-07-2013

if u are doing any more later i am diamond 2

Sweagen

04-07-2013

1 more bronze + nonbronze needed ~__~

zuark

04-07-2013

I'd love to do something like this. Too bad I'm silver.