This game is retarted...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revolux

04-07-2013

Why does Ryze have so much armor? There is nothing in his profession (lore) that makes him deserve so much armor to go against range adc like ashe NOTHING... Someone explain to me how ryze a mage can go up against ashe... and upon further investigating all these "suppose stats," they are all WRONG WRONG for characters... The values for specific characters are out of logic...

Give me about an hour and I will post the nonsense and math equations for this company who the hell are you guys hiring to do decide stats on these characters?

I will put it as simple as possible for explanation:

Damage Reduction = x / (100+|x|), where x is the amount of armor you have.

So ashe has at the beginning very little damage however beginning of game you buy Doran's Blade extra 10 attack damage...

Keep in mind attack damage does not decrease armor (armor penetration does) BUT if you have mastery ignore 8% of targets armor with ashe you be fooled to think it makes a difference... really does not because ryze has 11 armor lets do the math...

It is pretty straight forward 8%-11 armor Ryze has 10.12 ( not hard at all)

Still have not dented him o.O AND HE IS A MAGE? Whats the point of that mastery?

Let talk about how much EHP (effective hit points Ryze has)

Ryze has 360 health pretty low compared to almost all champions... HOWEVER lets go to his armor first now for the equation armor/(armor+100) 11/(11+100)= 10.09 damage reduction THATS A LOT AT LEVEL 1!!! for a mage...

Ashe total dmg at beginning of game 46.3 extremely low at level 1 especially compared to other characters... so 10.09% is negated out of that 46.3 making ashe useless against ryze... even with penetration... So buying that doran's blade is useless OBVIOUSLY you buy items to get an upper hand in this case no...

to be continued...

Dig Dux

04-07-2013

Videogame logic > RL logic

When Worlds Colide

ClamFace

04-07-2013

For such a profession you have terrible grammar.

Whooshimaninja

04-07-2013

Someones a little mad they got out-gunned as an ADC by Ryze.

12fingerJIM

04-07-2013

Ryze is a monster late game.

The Supreme Dirt

04-07-2013

Ashe doesn't do any damage though.

Kendono

04-07-2013

I am excited to see your equations

Revolux

04-07-2013

I will put it as simple as possible for explanation:

Damage Reduction = x / (100+|x|), where x is the amount of armor you have.

So ashe has at the beginning very little damage however beginning of game you buy Doran's Blade extra 10 attack damage...

Keep in mind attack damage does not decrease armor (armor penetration does) BUT if you have mastery ignore 8% of targets armor with ashe you be fooled to think it makes a difference... really does not because ryze has 11 armor lets do the math...

It is pretty straight forward 8%-11 armor Ryze has 10.12 ( not hard at all)

Still have not dented him o.O AND HE IS A MAGE? Whats the point of that mastery?

Lets go further... to be continued (still working updating)

Raptamei

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolux View Post
BUT if you have mastery ignore 8% of targets armor with ashe you be fooled to think it makes a difference... really does not because ryze has 11 armor lets do the math...
8% of 11 is slightly below 1 point of armor and you are whining?

Revolux

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
8% of 11 is slightly below 1 point of armor and you are whining?

Let me finish... sigh :P I'll get to my point soon you will see...