Help me please. Will REWARD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omicron Austin

04-08-2013

Just a head's up, Yuxiel; taking a glance at your match history, I think you should really focus on improving your creep score. Most of these games you should be expected to have almost double of what you do; if you work on that, you'll most definitely see an improvement in your play and win games much more often, I think.

Go ahead and add me in game (Omicron Austin), and I can spectate a game or two and maybe give advice.

Yuxiel

04-09-2013

VelSnite, sounds good

Yuxiel

04-09-2013

Omicron, ya i know ive been working on that, some champs are easier to last hit than others xD

Transmundane

04-09-2013

I'd like to play with you all if you'd like another player. I'm currently bronze II, was bronze 1 but was demoted because of bad games.

I'm not the best at all roles, but I do understand the importance of the objectives, and work really well with others.

My biggest problem with ranked (and this draft normals...) is very rarely does my team counter pick the enemy teams champions, let alone build a solid team (everyone goes squishy/bruiser, no tank while the enemy has 2 tanks or something). That makes for a real bad start, but the biggest problem is the objectives, turrets and dragons. I've noticed my teams really haven't been taking turrets after double/tripple kills when other lanes arn't mia and we have vision. In general taking the turrets at the right time to pressure them looks to be the biggest problem in my bronze game teams. Not to mention when it comes to team fights everyone gets in a rush to fight mid, split up as they peel and kill them 1 or two at a time, instead of turtling, watching the top/bot waves, or grabing red quick until we group at a safe spot in mid with vision and THEN push as a team against their whole team...

Sorry for the rant, it's frustrating. I'd love to play with you all. I would say my best positions are adc/top/support/jungle/mid in that order. My biggest problem mid is I've been getting hard counter picked with Ahri it seems, so I'm working on a new main mid, practicing Zed/TF/Diana now. I think I can carry good ADC or Top but people don't ever let me pick it :/

AlwaysTwoAces

04-09-2013

If you want I'll do it for free. I don't require you to pay me any skins or anything. Only thing I require you is that you pay it forward and help someone else out when you can.

My IGN is as my forum name, but I will use an alt/smurf account to play with you and guide you through the motions and what not. I figure once I cover the things that are "teachable" like game mechanics, and strategy, I'll let you play on your own. Because somethings like game sense and what not cannot be taught, but picked up through time and experience.

If you are serious about getting better, feel free to message me or add me. You will only get results based on how much effort you put in. Skype is highly suggested.

Dotayy

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuxiel View Post
Im soooo tired of being in bronze. Sigh.. im just about to say screw this game and go try Dota. Ive put A LOT of money into this game, ive bought every single champion, along with quite a few skins.. anyways the point of this thread is that im asking for some help. I thought i could solo out of bronze but i cant. EVERY SINGLE GAME i get at LEAST one noob. My last game we had a person who didnt own a support, a person who played Hec for the first time in ranked, and another person who completely failed top. and I was called the noob for dying to the fed top. I got so frustrated i quit. I know that was wrong, and i rarely quit.. but im just so frustrated. So im looking for some people to help carry me out. In return upon getting into Silver 5 i will gift everyone involved a 975RP skin of your choice. I dunno if you guys find that worth it or not.. but i really need help. Im in bronze 4 atm, so it is a journey.. but with help im sure i can make it. Thank you for reading this. Im not sure how to prove to you that i WILL gift you, other than give you my word, so please help me
Honestly, you dont really need any help if you really think you are silver material. I carried myself from Bronze IV to Silver III in less than a month. Key is trying to get either jungle or support. If you are jungle you can make amazing ganks and get every lane fed. If you are support, you can make even the **** adc get fed and own late game. Granted they know how adc works.

Yuxiel

04-09-2013

@Always, yea dude its not so much that i dont know how the game works as that i get afker/trolls every game, and im not good enough to carry the whole game. But yea if you would be willing to duo and help thatd be aweomse

@Dotayy. Same as other answer. I Know im good enough to play in silver, but its a team work game, i cant do it alone with 2 or 3 of the other players are trolls and afkers..

TastyCowpie

04-09-2013

Isn't this like boosting? If you want to get out of bronze all you have to do is be a nice person and win more than you lose I know it can see hard but the hard work will pay off. Just keep playing and you will be silver before you know it.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyCowpie View Post
Isn't this like boosting? If you want to get out of bronze all you have to do is be a nice person and win more than you lose I know it can see hard but the hard work will pay off. Just keep playing and you will be silver before you know it.
yea paying reward for higher ranked guys to play with you is boosting, this is very tame and next time just he should just ask for help instead of trying to bribe people.

Warmeat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2013

all the players offering help and denying his gift i applaud you, we need to discourage Elo boosting in everyform , if this guy cant get out of bronze with a duo friend or like bronze player he shouldnt be quing with other silver players who have been there for months trying to get out. help this guy with advice a game or too but if you boost him to silver just for a skin you are ruining this game for other players.you are also encoraging him to seek further and better elo boosting in the future so plz discourage that