Help me please. Will REWARD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commando Fatcat

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Hey add me I'm in bronze 4 and I can play everything I have my bad games but I almost always do good. Just went 14-2-8 and 4-3-15 as cho to win my promo games I'm also a very good adc and I want rocket girl trist

- commando fatcat

Ra Bizarre

04-07-2013

Same as forum name.

Luhar101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Daheck...... What's wrong with people. I feel like they come here for the reward.
Like... They even tell you what they want, I was shocked. I thought we had some helping minds but ohwell.
As for me, I can try to help, I'm in Silver 4 and I don't mind trying out some games with you. As for the reward, not needed. I'll do it for the sake of getting good people out of bronze. I wouldn't like it to be there while being better.

I'll add you, we'll see from there.

Have a nice day Sir!

Ra Bizarre

04-07-2013

@Joseph101

I believe you can always expect that sort of people showing up once you write something along the lines of "REWARD HERE!".
As for myself, I was expecting something like: your reward will be an enjoyable time spent with a fellow friendly summoner x)

Luhar101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

@Ra Bizarre

Yeah! Or a shout out somewhere, you know... Something unique. Wasn't expecting something with money when I clicked on it. hehe I still have no reply though... Wake up Yuxiel! >:O

Korea4LIFE

04-07-2013

hey ill do it, im platinum 1 atm, but 975 sounds a little low, i can get it done in about a week.

Korea4LIFE

04-07-2013

hey ill do it, im platinum 1 atm, but 975 sounds a little low, i can get it done in about a week.!!

KnightxSScarlett

04-07-2013

Silver aint much better bro. You're fooling yourself if you think it is.

Yuxiel

04-08-2013

@ Joseph, unfortunately some people arent as kind as you and i know offering money might seem strange to you, but none of my friends irl are gamers, so i have no one to help me, so ive been solo queing.. and frankly its impossible to escape, so this is the only way i could think of getting out xD Oh and my ign is YuuKyu. @Korea, if u can get me out in a week, ill buy you a legendary skin of your choice (excluding ezreal)

VelSinte

04-08-2013

Hey, we can help each other out. I'm in the same position as you. Bronze IV and desperately trying to get out of Bronze but ...it's so hard to carry some people. :P
Add me? VelSinte. We can duo~