Help me please. Will REWARD!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Im soooo tired of being in bronze. Sigh.. im just about to say screw this game and go try Dota. Ive put A LOT of money into this game, ive bought every single champion, along with quite a few skins.. anyways the point of this thread is that im asking for some help. I thought i could solo out of bronze but i cant. EVERY SINGLE GAME i get at LEAST one noob. My last game we had a person who didnt own a support, a person who played Hec for the first time in ranked, and another person who completely failed top. and I was called the noob for dying to the fed top. I got so frustrated i quit. I know that was wrong, and i rarely quit.. but im just so frustrated. So im looking for some people to help carry me out. In return upon getting into Silver 5 i will gift everyone involved a 975RP skin of your choice. I dunno if you guys find that worth it or not.. but i really need help. Im in bronze 4 atm, so it is a journey.. but with help im sure i can make it. Thank you for reading this. Im not sure how to prove to you that i WILL gift you, other than give you my word, so please help me

Brilliant Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

That's not really a big pay off, But I'm in search of a duo partner that isn't terrible. and it depends on what your strongest suit is. I mean I'd be happy to help for a skin.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Well i dont consider myself terrible, although you are more than welcome to play a game to test my skills if youd like. I can play any roles, although id prefer not to support because im less than average at it. But im willing to fill if needed.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Well, how about this, if we win most of the games we play, ill gift a legendary skin. (not the ez one though that one is hella expensive xD) But if we are losing as often as we win, then itll only be a 975Rp skin. Sound more fair?

Brilliant Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

TBH I don't want a skin. I have all the skins for the champions I want. I really want a champion. I want Talon or volibear.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Can we gift champs? If so then yea, ill gift a champ, if you dont want a skin.

Brilliant Bear

04-07-2013

I think so, If not I'll have to think hard about what kinda skin I want. Do you have Ventrilo or something?
I won't be able to play my level 30 account until tomorrow I had a power surge during a ranked game and got suspended. Even tho I got back into the game and won it

Ra Bizarre

04-07-2013

I could play with you I believe, currently at Silver I (NA), even though I play on EUW mostly. Add me if you will.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Ventrilo? And thats good because i cant play till tomorrow either, i work till late today xD

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Ok sounds good ign?