Fix your fcking ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hebiki

04-08-2013

How many accounts did you make to upvote this, seriously this would get downvoted to hell

Roymachine

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahuntard View Post
Quick question for you guys; how did, idk every player above bronze get out of it? Because I can tell you that 95% of players that are in mid-high silver and low gold had to get out of bronze to get where they are. The enemies in bronze are horabad, it shouldn't even be a remote challenge to get out of bronze if you are any good.
You can't change your team mates, but you can change you. You win lane hard and still lose? Ask yourself, did you actually HELP the other lanes with ganks? No, you most likely didn't. You probably sat in mid/top, farmed the other champ and got super huge, and were horrified that the enemy ADC is just as strong.
Where were you when he was getting big? Why didn't you help get objectives? Maybe you did sometimes, maybe you didn't. If you are the strongest then you should try and direct your team. If they wander off, FOLLOW THEM. You have to be a team player. Also calling your team mates morons IS NOT HELPING.
TL DR: Bronze is 100% escape able.
P:S: The reason that you lose more than you gain is because you lose more than you win. Your MMR has droped lower than your league so you are fighting easier opponents, the system expects you to start wining more because it's less of a challenge for you to win. If you win more, the system expects you to lose more so it rewards per win (Because, let's be honest, if you are 8-0 in wins you are prob fighting people way out of your league due to your MMR)
This. Its been 4v5 against me plenty of times, but its been 5v4 against them just as much, which doesn't really happen very often anyway. Btw I'm in Silver. I started in at Silver 3 and got demoted to the bottom of Silver 5 by trying to fill positions that people wouldn't play and I wasn't good at. I started maining Support, which is what I play anyway, and got to Silver 4 with no problem, and will continue to go up because my win rate with supports is over 60%. Its no different than going from Bronze 1 to Silver 5.

If you keep losing, stop blaming the team even if you know its their fault. Instead, look at yourself and figure out how you can play better. There's a reason a lot of the diamon/challenger players have multiple accounts in that ranking.

DeepSpaceNinja

04-08-2013

It's not that hard. I got out of bronze last month. Just play your best and don't make any mistakes. Both sides have an equal chance of getting bad players.

If you make a positive contribution in every game you'll notice that you win a little more than you lose. You will climb steadily. It's all about consistency, not just one good game, you gotta keep your game up all the time.

KnightxSScarlett

04-08-2013

I've carried a few games 4v5 with Akali. Burst too stronk.

TerretIzDrunk

04-08-2013

its funny how all these guys complain about how they get afkers/feeders/leavers in their games, yet never say anything about all the times that they are on the winning team with the other team having the same thing, guess that never factors into a ragers thought process

Mich567

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roymachine View Post
This. Its been 4v5 against me plenty of times, but its been 5v4 against them just as much, which doesn't really happen very often anyway. Btw I'm in Silver. I started in at Silver 3 and got demoted to the bottom of Silver 5 by trying to fill positions that people wouldn't play and I wasn't good at. I started maining Support, which is what I play anyway, and got to Silver 4 with no problem, and will continue to go up because my win rate with supports is over 60%. Its no different than going from Bronze 1 to Silver 5.

If you keep losing, stop blaming the team even if you know its their fault. Instead, look at yourself and figure out how you can play better. There's a reason a lot of the diamon/challenger players have multiple accounts in that ranking.
It's never completely the team's fault. NEVER. You can always shift some blame to you.
Anyways, about to make a thread about MMR and LP, and bump it every time I get on these forums.

Zachrin

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerretIzDrunk View Post
its funny how all these guys complain about how they get afkers/feeders/leavers in their games, yet never say anything about all the times that they are on the winning team with the other team having the same thing, guess that never factors into a ragers thought process
I'm not sure why this got a downvote: it's actually a valid point. If you're not a rager, AFK'er or feeder, then statistically there's a higher chance of there being an AFK or feeder on the other team than there is on yours.

Also, remember that even if your teammates are doing horribly, at the end of the day you can only directly control your own play. Never stop trying to improve yourself. That mindset has got me from Silver 4 to Silver 1 so far, with plenty of time left in the season to try for Gold or higher.

Rosy

04-08-2013

Stop whining! Really, you aren't the only one that gets AFKs, you go against teams that get AFKs/trolls as well. Just yesterday I had an AFK top on my team, then the next game the OTHER team had an AFK bot. That's how it works.... IF you are a GOOD player, you will get out of bronze easily, considering the other team has 5 chances to get an AFK/troll, and you only have 4 chances.... logic?

Quizzor

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by derp da boss View Post
I'm just gonna go play WoW where the Devs give two ****s about their clientele. We pay your ****ty salary Riot, buy purchasing uselss skins. Try to give something in return bro.
I some what agree with this... and I disagree. Riot take the money that u spend on skins and I am completely guessing here. But I believe they spend it on creating a new champion. Now I think they should come up with something new besides new champions. I know there was talk about a new make but seriously lets put that into action. I would love to see a new game play such as a death match. Where every player gets a certain amount of deaths or something.

Now for the ranking system..... At one time i did hate it as well..... But I stepped back look at my numbers and was honest with my self. I am not good of a player. Yes I have my moment of greatness... but top players have this happen all the time. I continue to learn for the better or for the worse. I say worse cuz the games make me want to quit. Best way to go here is to take a break or just go play some normal's and joke around.... Then once u worked out some kinks then try ranked again. I have done it and I am right back into my series. Also I played support and noticed team needed help. So left my adc and started help ganking for all the lanes. And once you knw it my team is fed.... We almost lost cuz our team could not execute but we later pulled it together and got the win.... I ended with 24 assists and 9 deaths.... Now 9 deaths is a lot another reason y I believe I am not ready for silver.

Anyways hopes this helps fellow summoners

Omicron Austin

04-08-2013

Anybody stuck in bronze and mad about "elo hell", please friend and message me in-game and I may be able to help you out.