Fix your fcking ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTerrance

04-07-2013

This ranked system is bull****. I am getting 14 points per win and losing 20-30 points everytime someone disconnects. I hate everything and everybody. Riot you made a good game and then ruined it with this horsecock ranking system.

Yuxiel

04-07-2013

Agreed!!! This is what makes it IMPOSSIBLE for decent players to escape bronze! With a troll every game you just cant get a winning streak to leave! Its BULL****!

Lastriar

04-07-2013

Your bull**** ranking system is a joke went from silver 2 to 5.. game is not enjoyable anymore.. when your top lane goes 0/12 and every other game someone's afk.... and lose because people suck... its not cool just finished uninstalling after playing just about everyday since beta...well off to guildwars2...good day.

Blacker Ops

04-07-2013

I am a new player so I haven't gone into ranking yet. All I hear is you need to win 7/8 games out of 10 to advance and that seems kinda silly. In normal games, I win about 70-75++% of my games as support lose about anywhere from 1 to 2 out of every 10 because of we are forced into a 4 out of 5 off the bat or something is doing completely terrible. That means I have to win 7 out of 8 normal games to advance, that doesn't sound very fair

Glog24

04-07-2013

Learn to carry. You will get out of bronze/silver and end up where you belong, it just takes time.

BobLife

04-07-2013

Glog your statement is invalid. Sure in bronze you can carry most teams you play with. but im sorry that someone leaves every three games and i end up losing 20 points. So this is what elo hell is.. It is impossible to win a game when in about 80% of my games someone leaves and loses the game for their team. This prob happens in other divs to but it is far more prominent in the lower end of stuff like bronze. Its also impossible to carry people who are self indulgent on themselves and everyone in bronze believes they are the best **** since sliced bred... Elo can go into a corner and figure its life out cause this is brutal

KneelBeforeZiggs

04-07-2013

Quick question for you guys; how did, idk every player above bronze get out of it? Because I can tell you that 95% of players that are in mid-high silver and low gold had to get out of bronze to get where they are. The enemies in bronze are horabad, it shouldn't even be a remote challenge to get out of bronze if you are any good.
You can't change your team mates, but you can change you. You win lane hard and still lose? Ask yourself, did you actually HELP the other lanes with ganks? No, you most likely didn't. You probably sat in mid/top, farmed the other champ and got super huge, and were horrified that the enemy ADC is just as strong.
Where were you when he was getting big? Why didn't you help get objectives? Maybe you did sometimes, maybe you didn't. If you are the strongest then you should try and direct your team. If they wander off, FOLLOW THEM. You have to be a team player. Also calling your team mates morons IS NOT HELPING.
TL DR: Bronze is 100% escape able.
P:S: The reason that you lose more than you gain is because you lose more than you win. Your MMR has droped lower than your league so you are fighting easier opponents, the system expects you to start wining more because it's less of a challenge for you to win. If you win more, the system expects you to lose more so it rewards per win (Because, let's be honest, if you are 8-0 in wins you are prob fighting people way out of your league due to your MMR)

BobLife

04-08-2013

so your telling me that you can win a game 5v4? which obviously happens on one team in every bronze game.? that is viable possible in such a team game as this one. sure it will happen once every few years. All good players didnt go straight to bronze. Im not good and im frustrated with losing because of other people trolling or afking every game

derp da boss

04-08-2013

Yeah their system is ****. I just won 2 out of 3 in my series and didnt get promoted. just shows me as one win one loss in series in the ranked page...I'm just gonna go play WoW where the Devs give two ****s about their clientele. We pay your ****ty salary Riot, buy purchasing uselss skins. Try to give something in return bro.

Lorgray

04-08-2013

First 10 games, 3 afkers, 3 feeders (walking to tower kinda feeders). Every best of three I get 15 death a game team mates. Going to be stuck in bronze for about 100 games and god knows how many until I get through silver. Quicker to make a smurf and re-do the best of 10.