"Official GD 'Kha'dvice' Thread" (Previously @Xelnath)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raaspu

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
you got to play with guinsoo? when was the last time anyone interacted with him?
I dunno, but he has some wicked positioning on Vayne.

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-07-2013
5 of 102 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucariolu View Post
lol evading the nerf bat at all costs eh?
If you think Master Yi needs a change, bring it up in its own forum thread.

Going to lock this one pretty soon.

XJ9Love

04-07-2013

Omg such a sad love story

Lucariolu

Recruiter

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
If you think Master Yi needs a change, bring it up in its own forum thread.

Going to lock this one pretty soon.
haha you're scurred =3 must not let guinsoo watch this~

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-07-2013
6 of 102 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ9Love View Post
Omg such a sad love story
The next one. Fell for a little girl when I was 5, cuz she was good at soccer. Moms used to hang out together a lot. She moved away with her little sister to another town a year later.

18 years later, she adds me on Facebook, now happily married with an adorable kid who looks just like his father... who looks just like me. Except with tats and scars.

She tells me her little sister lives near by me and asks me to visit her as a personal favor. I beg my little brother to come along so it won't be weird. Little brother agrees, then cancels at the last minute due to a "work emergency".

Little sister turns out to be supermodel level hot, runs her own business and is overall amazing. We date for 4 months. She flies home to visit older sister. Older sister tells her it was a setup between my brother and her to get us to date. Little sister flies back into town, we break up.

Little sister is now engaged to an awesome internet mogul and had an amazing, friendly dog.

Moral of the story: Everyone who had a crush on me ended up happy.

Enfys Ellezard

04-07-2013

Xelnath makes a cute stalker.

Like Kha'zix stalking Rengar.

BRB shipping.

Pieguy

04-07-2013

Quote:
The next one. Fell for a little girl when I was 5, cuz she was good at soccer. Moms used to hang out together a lot. She moved away with her little sister to another town a year later.

18 years later, she adds me on Facebook, now happily married with an adorable kid who looks just like his father... who looks just like me. Except with tats and scars.

She tells me her little sister lives near by me and asks me to visit her as a personal favor. I beg my little brother to come along so it won't be weird. Little brother agrees, then cancels at the last minute due to a "work emergency".

Little sister turns out to be supermodel level hot, runs her own business and is overall amazing. We date for 4 months. She flies home to visit older sister. Older sister tells her it was a setup between my brother and her to get us to date. Little sister flies back into town, we break up.

Little sister is now engaged to an awesome internet mogul and had an amazing, friendly dog.

I cri evritim.

Raaspu

04-07-2013

Xelnath, bringing people together since 19--

LeagueBrains

04-07-2013

Xelnath: rill classay.

Edit; I should develop a crush on Xelnath and he should tell me it just won't work. Then I'll be supermodel hot (male). At least, that's how it works in my mind.

Bitter ObIivion

04-07-2013

Quote:

I know that feel bro, crushed hard on a girl for like 5 years, moved away, became Facebook friends 8 years later and she's Miss Universe hot, dating a buff guy.

(Please don't lock this thread ;_

NOTE: Making ;_; in brackets doesn't work, winky face trolls.