"Official GD 'Kha'dvice' Thread" (Previously @Xelnath)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bitter ObIivion

04-07-2013

This is now a post of Xelnath giving advice about life, love and ladies. Feel free to browse!

If you're having problems just post and GD (possibly Xelnath too) will help

Other Riot employees welcome!

50 000 views :3
100 000 views :O
150 000 views
200 000 views!!
250 000 views - thank you to all who have contributed

Technically we have a post from Lyte, but it was in a different thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Xelnath's been doing a good job there.

In a past life, I spent 2 summers talking to people about relationships before my Cognitive Neuroscience studies. You learn a lot about human behavior and what can inspire or motivate change when studying relationships. It's interesting how different everyone can be in terms of culture, intelligence and personality, yet how similar we all are when enjoying the roller coasters that relationships can be.

Relationships can and should be easy--finding the right person is the difficult part. It's hard to say whether the concept of soulmates is possible, because every success and failure shapes who you are, and who your soulmate could be. It's probably more likely that at different points in a person's life, different people could all be viable soulmates--at least, this is the version of soulmates we all hope is true to avoid dwelling on the possibility that some of us have already lost our opportunity to be blissfully happy. The truth is that some people never find Mr. or Mrs. Right, but you have to try. If you try and fail, you are one step closer to being genuinely happy. If you don't try, you'll simply never know how happy you could have been.
Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3321021

Here we have Larias' take, although afterward he admitted he was 'quite ragey this morning'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Saying that you may never find your perfect spouse and then following it up with "but if you try and fail, you're closer to happiness!" is a little silly.

Honestly, I want to find the person who said "It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all" and punch him in his throat. It's bull****.
TL;DR of this thread:
Attachment 708483

DominatorV4

04-07-2013

Just offer him some of my corn and he will appear.

Bitter ObIivion

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorV4 View Post
Just give him some of my corn.
But he won't want any more ;_;

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-07-2013
1 of 102 Riot Posts

I don't understand, why do you need to contact someone privately? If you have a design consideration, post it here.

If its personal, you probably know him IRL. If its not either... uhm... Do an @Meddler thread and maybe he'll notice it.

Lucariolu

04-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I don't understand, why do you need to contact someone privately? If you have a design consideration, post it here.

If its personal, you probably know him IRL. If its not either... uhm... Do an @Meddler thread and maybe he'll notice it.
Xelnath marry me and let's evolve together!

Bitter ObIivion

04-07-2013

Quote:

I did an @Meddler thread the other night, but he hasn't been back to it, and I have a link there for my design considerations.

I'll find it, gimme a sec

Xelnath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Systems Designer

04-07-2013
2 of 102 Riot Posts

Sorry, I stick to strictly predatory relationships.

04-07-2013

Quote:

I wanna sniff your fartbox

Nice read by the way xelnath for prez

Bitter ObIivion

Joseph Dom

04-07-2013

Quote:

Does no one write letters now a days? Back in my day we didn't have all these electronic postal services.