New Udyr jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lancefighter

01-04-2011

So a few changes - better scaling/damage on his q, and better dps on r (3 attacks stead of 4)

It seems that he can eat up blue incredibly quickly, so quickly I sat there stunned for a few seconds.

Basically, q right before blue spawns, then after the dot runs out (2s). you deal some huge amount of damage by that alone..

running ad reds, armor yellows, cdr blues, hp quints, 1-16-13 masteries, smite mastery, veteran scars, mana and improved buff duration. Considering getting some mp5 blues, but I havent spent enough time to see if those help or not.

Any other general ideas?

Eppa

01-04-2011

R ftw?

phorest

01-04-2011

<3

Lancefighter

01-04-2011

yeah, but the new q is so much more damage with the ad scaling..

Lord Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

I now think a 5/5/3/5 survivability build with even just one good AD item is going to make Udyr a much bigger threat... he'll still be able to soak up a ton of damage and bear stun in teamfights, but now if he latches on to a carry or squishy, he will be able to tear through them even easier with Tiger.

Is Tiger's active proc *magic* damage, by the way? Because if it is, it's a magic damage skill that scales with AD, not AP, which seems fairly unique.

Lancefighter

01-04-2011

says magic damage on the tooltip, so I believe so