Does it get better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YokoAhava

04-07-2013

Its really aggrevating. I was placed in silver 3, and I have the ability to make it to silver one. I play support, I value my wards, and I play perfect. More often than not, my adc and I win the lane phase.

Then we get to the phase where we should be together fighting, and everyone is off doing nothing, dying, and blaming me for not having enough wards. IDC who says what, I buy the ruby sightstone and that's all the wards I give. If you want more, buy them yourself. I just don't have the gold to buy more than that.

Then we have those people who don't respect the call order. So someone calls adc, the person on top grabs adc, and the original person feeds. NOBODY knows what they're doing here for some reason.

Its really annoying, Riot. What we need isn't the system we have right now. What we need is a system that judges you based on personal skill while drawing from the team game and teamwork skill.

SeCKS Egai

04-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YokoAhava View Post
Its really aggrevating. I was placed in silver 3, and I have the ability to make it to silver one. I play support, I value my wards, and I play perfect. More often than not, my adc and I win the lane phase.

Then we get to the phase where we should be together fighting, and everyone is off doing nothing, dying, and blaming me for not having enough wards. IDC who says what, I buy the ruby sightstone and that's all the wards I give. If you want more, buy them yourself. I just don't have the gold to buy more than that.

Then we have those people who don't respect the call order. So someone calls adc, the person on top grabs adc, and the original person feeds. NOBODY knows what they're doing here for some reason.

Its really annoying, Riot. What we need isn't the system we have right now. What we need is a system that judges you based on personal skill while drawing from the team game and teamwork skill.
You don't care, and thats why you lose. You refuse to do something that would probably win you the game, and while in higher elos you wouldn't be expected to ward anything and everything, you have to adapt to your division.

I too placed siv 3, and have dropped to siv 5 twice. I know you don't play perfect every time, not even the pros do. I know I can do extremely well or struggle hard depending on how things play out. I've lost games expecting teammates to make silver decisions when they're clearly bronze. I've had to adapt, but I know if I play enough games I'll hit my true rating.

Even in my main role I won't always play as well as I could. But if I had no idea what I was doing, I wouldn't get scores like that 10/1/0 either. Sometimes folks have bad games, though its not especially helpful when all the lanes struggle.

Tepin

04-08-2013

I'm pretty sure Division V in all Tiers is a lot uglier than the rest. This is where people who got carried and don't belong or just gave up and started trolling hard end up.