"Server" Merge EU/US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EntropyKC

12-03-2010

Bump

Logmund

12-14-2010

I want this too! Riot can merge accounts..

For instance:
I have an US accounts with skins and i wanna merge to EU server.. Riot can give me a promotional code with riot points I bought, close US account and i can buy the skins again in EU server.. Easy..

MoLt1eS

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logmund View Post
I want this too! Riot can merge accounts..

For instance:
I have an US accounts with skins and i wanna merge to EU server.. Riot can give me a promotional code with riot points I bought, close US account and i can buy the skins again.. Easy..
Plus all IP u earned all this time and at least one XP boost 14days.
PS: Not a joke!

PunisherPT

12-14-2010

:O wow great idea! Riot could actually do this! This was awesome, i have two accounts US lvl 30 and EU lvl 16, i started to play in EU servers because it has lower ping... and sometimes i must play in US server because my friends have invested alot of money in US servers... and they rarely play in EU... and my US account has alot more things than my EU account.
Riot pls merge accounts

MoLt1eS

12-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunisherPT View Post
Riot pls merge accounts
And at least Reply this thread ><

EntropyKC

12-15-2010

Yeah an official reply would be nice, would stop us from constantly having to check back...

HotHit

12-15-2010

Hmm... If they can get round one limitation. Accounts on BOTH servers with the same ID. Due to the way LoL's servers were set-up, there are people with the same ID on both servers. If accounts gained access to both servers... One of the accounts would need to be deleted.
I use the same E-mail and log-in name for both my EU and US accounts, if the merge goes through, I'd be horrified if I logged in to find I was level 5 and didn't have Koggy unlocked... Or any of my runes.
There's likely many other players in the same situation and trying to get into contact with them all would take alot of work.

Logmund

12-19-2010

Riot can we have an answer please?

Styna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2010

I think I'd rather like the ability to queue for US/EU before each match, rather than the option to choose when you log in (say you want to play with friends from both US/EU, how would you coordinate them to all log into the same server through LoL?), or having an account transferred. Yeah, I've recruited friends to the LoL, but they chose the EU server because it's closer to them. No, I don't want to start over again. And no, I don't want to leave US teammates behind.

I like the option of the "merge". As far as patching...why does EU and US have different patches? Wouldn't it make sense for Riot to patch worldwide at the same time so everyone is on the same game?

virdicyer

12-19-2010

I'd rather not have to click an extra button for US.