"Server" Merge EU/US

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oO DoMiNaToR zZ

Recruiter

11-12-2010

is Riot will make it this game will be the BEST

EntropyKC

11-15-2010

Bump

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-22-2010

shameless bump

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Um, while in theory this is a fun idea, in reality this would cause animousity between the two formerly seperate communities, non-english speakers are already common and often belligerent about anyone who resents not being able to communicate clearly with them ("**** off yor mother, you gaye" has been my fav, so far), no one wants this to be more common, what they simply need to do is make your profile into YOUR profile, the way my xbox live tag can sit in a memory unit and transfer between machines, so you should be able to do something similar with LoL accounts.

Ongaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacow1707 View Post
make account transfer possible.
This is a better idea. I'm for this one.

But the reason that servers were separated is due to the servers being overloaded. This means that the server was "Busy" for majority of the time and you would not be able to log in.

Miiu

Adjudicator

11-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooperSmurph View Post
Um, while in theory this is a fun idea, in reality this would cause animousity between the two formerly seperate communities, non-english speakers are already common and often belligerent about anyone who resents not being able to communicate clearly with them ("**** off yor mother, you gaye" has been my fav, so far), no one wants this to be more common, what they simply need to do is make your profile into YOUR profile, the way my xbox live tag can sit in a memory unit and transfer between machines, so you should be able to do something similar with LoL accounts.
I totally understand your point and I'm the last person who wants to ruin the game experience of someone else because of some inconvenience. But at least from my experience playing eu and us games people always tried to speak english and if it was just for game related stuff. Personally I have no problem if you have a buddy ingame and want to talk to him using your native language.(sure there is the whisper function but still). As long as people use english for game related stuff its totally fine with me. But I know I'm not the end of all things and what is fine with me doesn't have to be fine with the rest of the world.(Would be awesome though :P)

I mean it doesn't have the be a server merge I would be more than happy using 1 account for both services so I could keep my skins chars and so on. Its just why should I be spending twice as much effort/money into his game just because I want to play with my eu and us mates.

Xhijiru

11-23-2010

im for the idea of when opening the launcher u can choose what server u want to log in (EU,US) and that u can log in them with the same account.

+1

kokxx

Recruiter

11-24-2010

I come from Germany , and when i started lol the US server was clearly better (lot more peolple, EU server not hosted by riot). but as i hit lvl 30, becoming alittle more "professional", i always wanted to trans from us to EU, due to better latency and possibilities to play ESL.
Please give us the possivility to do that. Maybe like in World of Warrcaft for 20 euro.

Bedaro

11-24-2010

Yes! Please make merged servers OR account transfer possible!!

EntropyKC

11-25-2010

It's unfortunate that in the general discussion forum threads get buried so fast. The thread there in relation to this matter is constantly being pushed off of page 1 by pointless threads like "Bro-ify the person above you" and stuff >_<