Executioner's Calling v. Mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmPriS

12-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairs View Post
I like where this is going.

Oh also:

- Oracle pots are way OP against stealth heroes, nurf.
- I don't believe you should make it possible to stack magic resist against full caster teams, it makes their purpose obsolete.
- Armor is OP, it counters specific heroes, nerf.
- Rammus' ultimate is OP, it specifically counters turrets.
- Executioner's Calling is really worth paying for just to counter a tank's ultimate.
- I think Sword of Divinity is OP, it counters Jax for 5 whole seconds.

Get it?
Can kill the one with Oracle. Cannot kill the one with Executioners blade and force him to buy another. If he hits mundo once, the ultimates healing is negated and its actually a loss in health.

You have armor and magic pen.

Turrets are tissue, inanimate objects can take down turrets.

Mundo isn't a tank, it counters mundo + any other healing on the team + still gives your hero bonus damage.

Sword of Div only allows one person to ignore his dodge. anyone else attacking Jaxx will still proc his dodge and allow him to stun.

Sir Prize

12-08-2009

2L here.

Does Mundo have a possessory interest in the dragon, which would allow Mundo to bring a motion to exclude the gold gained by the other team from their smiting of Mundo's dragon and then ***-****** Mundo immediately afterwards, because they were the fruits of an illegal search?

A possessory interest exists when someone has a legitimate expectation of privacy or ownership (that society is prepared to recognize as reasonable) in the object or place which is the subject of the search. If this possessory interest in implicated without proper justification (such as a search warrant or probable cause) then the evidence gained may be excluded as the "fruit" of the unlawful search.

The facts provide that Mundo had done most of the damage to the dragon, and precent such as 5-man Premade v. Teemo has established that stealing the baron with smite is considered gay by a majority of the gaming community. Here the facts could be argued as strongly analogous to that case, because the dragon is like a miniature version of the baron, in that he gives team-wide experience and gold upon death. While the dragon does not give a team-wide buff, he is also easier to kill than the baron, and thus should be treated similarly to the baron because only the baron and the dragon have these attributes, and it is for those reasons that the baron and the dragon are located in similar places upon the map.
Therefore, if smiting the baron is gay, surely smiting Mundo's dragon is gay. Mundo did most of the damage to the dragon, and would have killed it had the other team not smited it. Therefore, since Mundo did most of the damage to the dragon and only failed to kill it because of the gay smite, Mundo had a possessory interest in the dragon and the gold gained by the other team should be excluded if the search was unlawful or unreasonable.

In the alternative, the other team should be called gay.

Leaderz0rz

12-09-2009

there are items, abilities, and summoner abilities that completely negate Morgana's ult and others.

AmPriS

12-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dragon View Post
2L here.

Therefore, if smiting the baron is gay, surely smiting Mundo's dragon is gay. Mundo did most of the damage to the dragon, and would have killed it had the other team not smited it. Therefore, since Mundo did most of the damage to the dragon and only failed to kill it because of the gay smite, Mundo had a possessory interest in the dragon and the gold gained by the other team should be excluded if the search was unlawful or unreasonable.
Opposing team unjustly enriched, Mundo demands restitution!

Reverse Sejuani

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2009

Oh lawd he countered my ult nerf!

AmPriS

12-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullator View Post
Oh lawd he countered my ult nerf!

A single post has lowered the collective intelligence of the thread significantly.

I8C SRS FACE

12-12-2009

I hope AmPriS wins the trial for the esteemed Dr. Mundo.

We're in trouble of the manufacturers of Executioner's Calling hire Denny Crane, though.

Drggg

12-12-2009

Roku V. Korean would disagree with your findings.

daNNux

12-12-2009

Actually i think it kinnda silly that one item completly negates on champions ult.

I mean whats the point with the ult then? Mundo is hardly an OP champ as it is and this item more or less erases him from the champ records.

Mundo hardly needs another kick down the drain...

AmPriS

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drggg View Post
Roku V. Korean would disagree with your findings.

Are you referring to a specific match or just trying to jump on the bandwagon?