I just realized why Trundle needed a lore change.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titiln

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNittles View Post
Xerath has nothing to do. His story is complete. Everyone who imprisoned him is dead. Same thing with Fizz. His tribe is dead, so he came to the surface to hang out.

There are other champions with "complete" stories.
Xerath was forced to be in the league while improsined, fizz's specifies were wiped out by the void probably, but he's investigating by joining the league iirc

Zerglinator

04-04-2013

My thoughts exactly.

Fanaticmogg

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrrion View Post
and lets his old clan die out.
I missed this part of his lore.

Didn't he SAVE the clan by taking the plague onto himself? Since he gets the whole clan's worth of plague himself, the rest are now OK, since there's no plague left for them.

That's what I remember, at least.

Kyrrion

04-04-2013

Quote:
Xerath has nothing to do. His story is complete. Everyone who imprisoned him is dead. Same thing with Fizz. His tribe is dead, so he came to the surface to hang out.

And tell me something.

Doesn't that suck?

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

04-04-2013

Quote:

Xerath is biding is time for a great plan, fizz is trying to find it what in the hell happened to his people.

Echous

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
The only thing they really hanged was lore, overall he plays the same exact way
Its not his gamplay, its his voice his lore his character, this isn't "trundle" anymore this is the Troll King now.

Kyrrion

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanaticmogg View Post
I missed this part of his lore.

Didn't he SAVE the clan by taking the plague onto himself? Since he gets the whole clan's worth of plague himself, the rest are now OK, since there's no plague left for them.

That's what I remember, at least.
Judgement bro. Reread it! It's towards the end, when Trundle is talking with the summoner/interrogater guy. He says how the plague has imbued itself with their regeneration, so by taking the plauge he also took all regeneration from the trolls (meaning their bodies can't sustain themselves).

TheNittles

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrrion View Post
And tell me something.

Doesn't that suck?
Nah. Xerath is one of my favorite characters, lore-wise, and Fizz is just kinda, meh, in the lore department, but certainly not the dumbest. I like the idea of a complete story, so in my head, I can start my own.

JunkRamen

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titiln View Post
The only thing they really hanged was lore, overall he plays the same exact way
Again, they are upset about the character getting scrapped, not the back story. I didn't say anything about his kit.

Zerglinator

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio10ngu View Post
Xerath is biding is time for a great plan, fizz is trying to find it what in the hell happened to his people.
Additionally, Xerath's lore shows he is restricted by his sarcophagus. He seeks to be free of it. In contrast, Trundle no longer seeks to be free of his plague.

Fizz now defends his new home. He has people to fight for, unlike Traditional Trundle.