Boycott RP till we get the mac client back.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nafez

09-07-2011

I am taking a stand here. I have spent much of my hard earned money to support Riot. For awhile, Riot seemed to genuinely want to make a mac client, and were helpful for awhile. After that they stopped talking to us, but that was whatever, as long as the client worked we were happy. Now that we have been placed on the back burner and essentially told to GTFO I feel we need to make a stand.

TL;DR
Refuse to purchase Riot Points until we get our client back.

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

FIRST OF ALL A WORKING WORKAROUND: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1207942

I have personally leveled from 12 to 19 since I used this workaround, and have had no problems AS USUAL. CHEERS!

------------------------------------------------------------

/Sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaklocket View Post
It won't do much we are a small number of people that can no longer play the
NOPE - CHECK THIS OUT;

"The client insures more than 500,000 lives. As a not-for-profit, any surplus is returned to members in the form of improved benefits or reduced premiums. In the course of the previous 12 months, the organization had received about 75,000 complaints, the vast majority of which had been easy and quick to resolve to the customer's satisfaction, but a small number of which consumed significant time and resource.

The first two clusters of cost aggregated to just under $2 million, an average of about $25 per complaint. However, when the third cluster of costs was computed, the revenue losses from unvoiced complaints were estimated at a staggering $16 million, meaning that the total annual costs of customer complaints totaled $18 million."

Source: http://www.customerthink.com/article...s_costing_more

So basically, for each post here of RP Boycott, it is safe to assume that there are 7 more people that are Boycotting as well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted links of this thread around, so we should get a few more signs...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK IT OUT, BETA IS COMING BACK: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=592830

(in case link is destroyed, Udyr's post copied below)

"Udyr
??
Associate Producer

03-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Please do not post links to the client, they will be removed and you may be subject to ban.

This thread will be replaced with information with the client when the Beta is opened again."

SO IT WILL BE OPENED AGAIN - I HOPE SOON

Nafez

09-07-2011

Yes please, Mac users show your support.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-07-2011

doing it already because of the silence treatment, i'd like to be able to take my money back at this point but i'm not throwing away the time i spent on the account.

signed.

ps. Udyr's message is from months ago, when they closed the *open* beta and stepped in closed beta.
then instead of reopening it they shut it down.

SK747

09-07-2011

I'll be taking a break from LoL because of this. I'm definately thinking of starting HoN until DotA 2 comes out, but never coming back to this ****.

Jogda

Recruiter

09-08-2011

**** you riot, wheres my money. All I really wanted to say.

POLA SAYS HELLO

09-08-2011

/signed

I play on a pc, but what's being done to mac users is really ****ty. like really ****ty.

Nafez

09-08-2011

Spread this around where you can, I really want riot to realize that we are valued customers, and won't sit by while they steal our mac client from us.

Teaklocket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

Ediwir

Wrenchman

09-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaklocket View Post
maybe we are a small percentage of LoL players, but we are a large percentage of the gaming market. would be funny to be able to see HoN's percentage of players per OS.