Akali Rune Help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sidewayzangel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Ok so I am building a Rune Page for Akali and I need help making a few choices. Right now my page is going to be...

Magic Pen-Marks
Health Regen Per/lvl-Seals
Ability Power Per/lvl-Glyphs
Attack Damage-Quin x 1
Ability Power Per/lvl-Quin x2

Anyone have any suggestions are for corrections I could make or is this pretty good?

SuicidalPankake

11-07-2010

Looks pretty similar to what I use. You're also using the Brute Force mastery and a Doran's Blade, I assume? Only difference on mine is health per lvl seals, but regen should work fine.

Sidewayzangel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2010

Yeah I do start with Doran's. Anyway thanks for the input anyone got anything else to add?

MrEnzyme

11-08-2010

Personally I use a 2nd AD Quint so i can go 9/21/0 masteries, as going past 9 in offense doesn't help her damage output at all (if you're going AP Akali), and you can even pick up Ardor in the defense tree to get an extra 2-4% AP. I find having the defense masteries and two AD quints to still get her passive with a doran's blade at level 1 helps to dominate a solo lane a lot easier. As for the other runes, MPen marks and AP everything else in flat or per level is good.

Going Ham

11-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrEnzyme View Post
Personally I use a 2nd AD Quint so i can go 9/21/0 masteries, as going past 9 in offense doesn't help her damage output at all (if you're going AP Akali), and you can even pick up Ardor in the defense tree to get an extra 2-4% AP. I find having the defense masteries and two AD quints to still get her passive with a doran's blade at level 1 helps to dominate a solo lane a lot easier. As for the other runes, MPen marks and AP everything else in flat or per level is good.
havoc?

Texas Snyper

11-08-2010

I would like to refer to my guide i wrote about akali as to how i do my rune/mastery setup for her.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=277963

there are some variations from there that you can do, MPen instead of ArP (which i will be moving to as soon as i have the IP for it). flat CDR instead of MR/lvl blues. etc. I do recommend dodge seals tho because those with nimbleness are a huge movement boost for a melee assassin when it procs.