Can you "pull" minions in this game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pythonesque

04-04-2013

Like in DOTA2?

Pulling, being drawing creeps from one lane over into another.

Thanks.

P.S.

How do I change my avatar on this forum?

OhBoyItsaMegaman

04-04-2013

Neutral monsters in the jungle have a set distance that they will not go beyond. Enemy minions will chase indefinitely if you remain in their sight range (which is rather short) and they have no other targets, but pulling a minion from one lane to another does not have any strategic value.

Forum avatars are only for people with titles, like Riot employees and mods and such.

Fs Son0fSilas

04-04-2013

You can't, and you don't

To the best of my knowledge minions will eventually reset. If for instance tri-bush is warded minions can follow you into the jungle. If the enemy has warded the entire path the minions will follow you for a while, they may make their way into another lane, but I don't think it's likely. Even if it was, there really isn't a reason to do it in this game.

Forum avatar's aren't available to us. Reds are Riot Employees, Oranges work on the technical side of the forums, Blues are people that have been around since Beta, and Greens are people Riot has deemed worthy through their knowledge of the game and the maturity they've shown on the forums.