Which one is better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNSandvich

04-04-2013

So I'm pretty stuck on deciding whether it's better to rush Bork/BT first and PD/SS second on Vayne.
My opinion on these items:

BT : A great damage booster since his Q scales with 50% ad, but since her attack frame(I think it's called that) is pretty bad early, I need to get a Berzerker Greaves.
BorK: Has way lower AD, but gives AS which scales very good with her W, an active which makes her peel even better and %current hp, but I don't think it's really good early.

SS : Gives abit less AS and crit but gives a chaining aoe lightning which isn't that bad since it refills fast with champs that moves alot.
PD : Gives more AS and crit than SS which is his main damage

edit: lol It posted for no reason even though I haven't finished writing, oh well.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Rushing PD on Vayne is good because her damage can come mainly from the W

I usually get berserker boots, zeal, vampiric scepter, phantom dancer

And then I turn that vampiric scepter into a Bloody Thister
(or buy an Infinity Egde first if I am getting enough gold)

Crs Sanvaer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-04-2013

You NEVER want to rush botrk first. The enemy ADC will have the damage advantage when they back and get items, and trades are going to be difficult. I would recommend a Thirster first simply because of the sustain it gives you early/mid game. Then a Dancer.

OriginalJack

04-04-2013

Well first you should look at the enemy team and ask youself:

"Are we going to see multiple champs on the enemy team with a lot of hp?"
(I would consider like above 3,200 kind of a lot)

If the answer is "no" I would just skip the bork and go BT first.
If the answer is "yes" I would go bork first.

I do not like what Kinvaras said about going PD first. Relying on your W for your damage only works if you can get 3 autos off in a row and most people aren't going to stand still and let you do that often. Tumbling around to get extra autos can kind of work but keep in mind that you'll be maxing W first so they will have a longer CD and do less bonus damage. Also remember you don't get any lifesteal from phantom dancer so you'll be more vulnerable to pokes.