Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patcher Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryFighter

04-04-2013

Hi,

I recently installed windows xp service pack 3 again as my hard drive crashed and I had to get a new one. After that I installed LoL from the setup I had, everything worked fine but as soon I started LoL, I just see the splash and the patcher wont open for me. I have tried everything on the internet available as a solution, but nothing has worked. I have deleted files, installed softwares all to no avail.

I have installed Adobe Air, Flash player, pando media booster, .net framework 4.0 and still it wont open for me. Can someone please give me good solution to this problem as I have tried everything but the patcher just wont open. I gave a support ticket as well, around 18 hours ago, but I havent received a reply yet.

Looking forward to your suggestions,

AngryFighter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaneysed

04-04-2013

Try asking the people in the support side of the forum, more technically minded people there who might know what to do.