Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Buying skins outside store?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrescentNight

04-04-2013

As you all know, you buy skins/champions with rp from the store... just wondering, but is there a way to get skins without actually getting into the game and visiting the store?
My internet has run out and i know i wont be able to download the next patch... so if there is a skin i want on sale, does that mean i wont be able to get it? Any advice appreciated..
Thanks!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-04-2013

No, there's no way to do so. You can _try_ to put a ticket to support, and they might (might) be able to do something to help, but... /shrug.

Luucidx

04-04-2013

You could try updating your client in another location. College campus, library, internet pub, etc. I live in a busy city area so I am fortunate enough to have access to internet where ever I go. Hope this may be the same case for you. (This is also assuming you have League of Legends installed on a laptop)

CrescentNight

04-05-2013

thanks for the help