Eclipse Leona

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Sproutling

04-05-2013

I have all of Leona's skins and I would undoubtedly purchase something like this. Riot pls.

ArcHorizon

04-05-2013

10/10
Would buy instantly

Acanthus

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
I want to talk about this skin more, and how cool it is.
Uh, how about, "You should totally put this in game so I can buy it. Riot pls."? :D

Edit: Lol @ downvote. Would you prefer I just "bumped"?

Angelsfury93

04-05-2013

I would pay legendary skin prices for this.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

This is so good *o*

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

Pweease IronStylus? *flutters his eyes at you*

Tango Squad

04-05-2013

Quote:
Yeah... I need to change my title on the forums.... Maybe something like "Programs animation tech". I'm the guy who makes non uniform bone scale work, and adds parametric blending (the thing that lets him blend between animations when doing his Q because his size changes, and also the part that turns the Q to aim at people). I work on the animation system (and other champion stuff, I have done more than animation tech work).

OK, that's seriously the last post about me. I want to talk about this skin more, and how cool it is. I apologize for the derail.
could we get a sunbased diana, even though it totally is against the lore

kinbountykin

04-05-2013

Please. Pleasepleaeplease. Leona is begging for this skin.

Auryiel

04-05-2013

Quote:
Yeah... I need to change my title on the forums.... Maybe something like "Programs animation tech". I'm the guy who makes non uniform bone scale work, and adds parametric blending (the thing that lets him blend between animations when doing his Q because his size changes, and also the part that turns the Q to aim at people). I work on the animation system (and other champion stuff, I have done more than animation tech work).

OK, that's seriously the last post about me. I want to talk about this skin more, and how cool it is. I apologize for the derail.
I must have read at least 6 explanations of what you do and I still don't understand... XD

All I know is that whatever the hell it is that you do enables animators to go crazy and not worry about limitations.

But yeah...

This skin is AWESOME

Fat of the Land

04-05-2013

This is amazing, I might buy Leona just for this skin if it's ever released.