New Player made it to Silver4. Thank you New Player Forum!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voxr

04-03-2013

So like not even 15 minutes ago I finished my 10th solo queue provisional match in ranked. Unfortunately we lost( we just got out played plan and simple) But somehow I made it to Silver 4. I know it's nothing special for most, but for only playing this game for a few months and for knowing how bad I am at this game most of the time. I think it's pretty cool.
I wanted to say thank you to the New Player Forums for all the fine folks that helped this scrub learn the game and be a better player. As well for helping other New Players. You guys helped me a lot thanks!

Voxr

P.S. If you would like help add me in game and I'll help you out too. I'm no master and I don't claim to be but I would like to help any new players who want some tips.

ChronoPoison

04-04-2013

Glad to hear that you got all the way to Silver 4! As for me I got put way down in Bronze 5. I just started ranked a few days ago and got up to Bronze 4 and am still climbing.

TehomCD

04-04-2013

Being Silver IV as a new player is actually pretty impressive. You're statistically above average for all ranked players, much less all LoL players overall. Good job.

Voxr

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoPoison View Post
Glad to hear that you got all the way to Silver 4! As for me I got put way down in Bronze 5. I just started ranked a few days ago and got up to Bronze 4 and am still climbing.
You can do it bro! I hope you make your way up ladder GL HF!

Voxr

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
Being Silver IV as a new player is actually pretty impressive. You're statistically above average for all ranked players, much less all LoL players overall. Good job.
Thanks. I mainly played what/ who I knew how to play the best( Which was mostly Garen top haha) But I'm still trying to learn each of the roles to the best of my abilities(Mostly Jungle and support are my weakest right now) so I can always improve. Anyway thanks

Voxr