I stand.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reeusa

04-03-2013

I stand in the League of Legends forum.

Lol Good game for less than one month, I play ecanto truth I want to congratulate the staff and well, here in Argentina, and there are tournaments organized by the people of LS, not if you came to find out.

I have 17 years, and well I'm from Argentina, todabia not much English, but the translator helped me and now, I'm using it to transcribe from Spanish to English.

Well a greetings to all, see you in the GAME.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Bienvenido a LoL, Reeusa!

Si necesitas a alguien que te ayude, puedes contar conmigo. Puedo leer español, por lo que no hay necesidad de utilizar un programa de traducción.

Buen juego!

Yorae Astral.

Aptil

04-04-2013

Hola~! No hablo Espanol, jaja.
So hopefully you don't mind if I greet you in English! I hope your translator will translate my words well enough!

Hello, welcome to to League! I hope you are enjoying the game and that you haven't run into too many bad sports. People can be pretty mean on this game but don't let them get you down. I hope you have lots of fun! I may see you in the game one day ;D

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptil View Post
Hola~! No hablo Espanol, jaja.
Espero que no se importe si o saludo en Inglés! Espero que su traductor consiga traducir mis palabras lo suficientemente bien!

Hola, bienvenido a la liga! Espero que estén disfrutando del juego y que no se han topado con demasiados malos deportes. Los jugadores puedem ser bastante perverso sobre este juego, pero no dejes que te deprima. Espero que tengas un montón de diversión! Espero verte en juego un día

Eptil3pticEagle

04-04-2013

OMG I just got a Xbox Live code for free from this site freemspointsforever com

Aptil

04-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Yorae View Post
Oh my gosh thank you so much ;v;