pantheon or diana?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eshiiro

04-03-2013

between this two champs, which one is more recommeded or fun to play?

Delete Teemo

04-03-2013

If you're buying with RP, then I'd go withy DIana.

If you're buying with IP, I suggest grabbing all the 450 and 1350 champions you can. Price isnt determined by power ( It's determined by release date) and these champs are the maximum bang for your buck. Most of my favorite champions within the 450-3150 ip range, and they can teach you a wide variety of strategies and mechanics.

ByakuyaYO

04-03-2013

Have a quick look at their abilities, and see which one suits you more. You will enjoy the champion more if you like their skillset and playstyle!

Diana can jungle but she's also a fantastic mid. She is amazing at pushing the lane and crushing the enemy champion when you hit level 6. At level 6 you can push the lane and then leave to gank other lanes with your ultimate. She can be built tanky or straight AP for burst potential.

Pantheon is usually taken top lane. He is a great counterpick to take down specific champions early game like teemo. If you play Panth he gets weaker as the game progresses, so you have to maximize your early game. His ultimate is amazing for surprise ganking lanes, but it probably won't help you win your current lane. He is an early game powerhouse, pick him if you know you can crush the enemy team during the first 30 minutes.

Honestly, I advise you look at what Diana and Panth can do, read a few guides and watch a few videos- see which one you will enjoy playing the most. You will probably have more success playing a champion you find fun.

Remember eventually you will be able to buy both, so don't worry about making the wrong decision!

http://rpgindex.blogspot.com/

Eshiiro

04-03-2013

thanks, i played with the two and now i decided to play with diana, im not so good in early game and i like her game style

ByakuyaYO

04-03-2013

good luck with diana then sir!

she can go toe to toe with many mid laners and even do well at top lane! if you are losing your lane try to push it and go to another lane for a gank. If you can gank somewhere else and get a kill or two you will have much easier time in your own lane.

remember to test out different builds on her, because she can fit into more than one role. I like playing her as full AP, because you can destroy the enemy carries and weak targets instantly while still retaining a little tankiness.

However, if you build her AP tank, she might not be able to one shot somebody- but she can jump into the enemy team and disrupt them completely while taking a lot of damage.

Good luck!