Ashe mid v Pantheon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mapex

11-08-2010

The reason I say Q has a longer range, is that you have to use Volley in a stationary spot and it will not hit him if he stays behind minions.Like the old Frost Archer in Dota, her frost arrows have a longer range to her auto attack, which lets you run up, shoot once, and if panth see's you moving he'll usually run back a bit at level 1 to avoid loosing his shield. Boots first off coupled with AS and ArmPen runes lets you play mid how you want and controll the lane. I always take Ghost and Clairity. Why? I never have to worry about mana, I can and usually use my Volley and Q untill im OOM which usually happens around level 5, then I purposfully stay OOM till 6, surprise mid with my combo of clairity/Ult/Q/W and chase. Will this kill him? Hard to say really, I land a kill with that about 7/10 mid regardless of the enemy champ. Focusing again on working up to IE first and foremost. Q first allows me to control mid easily while moving faster then half the champs you'll go against mid for the first 10 minutes.

Vangko

11-08-2010

.. just play defensive and farm up.. sometimes with the right set up you can beat them until you get better gear.

Stalos

11-26-2010

Play Defensively. Grab a Doran's Shield, x1 Health Pot or even a Cloth Armor, x5 Health Pots (if you are certain you're soloing against him). You really can't poke against Panth until level 7 (Rank 4 Volley). Otherwise never use Volley unless you're certain you'll get 2 or more creep kills with it as you want to hold Volley for counter aggression and you really don't want to be pushing a lane against Panth anyways. Besides that it becomes a game of survival and gathering as much creep kills as humanly possible.

SpiderCan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2010

You don't need to break his shield to hit him with volley... I think volley goes through his shield. But yeah... panth is a pain to go up against.

Zirze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2010

The most important thing to realize about panths, is they're going to take their last hits and end up pushing the wave to your tower. But, if you want to play within experience range....then you need to NEVER EVER hit the creeps with volley, unless the wave is already at/going to be at your tower within 10 seconds. If you push the wave, you're screwed. Plain and Simple.

That said, most panths like to charge at you to try to q(spear) you, and then proceed to run away. One idea you'll be going for, is to hope you start your attack as he turns around to go back to the creeps, but you can't do this every time, so your main plan is to get level 2, and when he q's you, you need to hit him with volley(still making sure you don't push the lane), turn on your q(slow) and hit him 2-3 times. Even with this, you will end up behind in health. So there's 2 options there. 1. GET YOUR JUNGLER TO GANK. 2. go heal, getting another dorans, AND A RED POT. The red pot will save you, or at least kill both of you, if he tries to dive you on the tower.

Basically all I'm saying is DON'T PUSH. If you can hit him w/ volley, and use the slow to get more hits, take them every time. And don't be afraid to go heal. It's much better to heal and be a level or 2 behind than to give him the gold(trust me I play panth and ashe, and he's always 20x better with an early kill, and ashe just doesn't keep up.)