Everything totally unbalanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L3git9

04-03-2013

Ok im getting really sick of this game and its terrible champs. There not bad champs i just mean they are too good at everything example: I LOST TO A TEAM OF TANKS! I have mild experiance i have 530 win plus the loses. I played against all tanks i had a better team comp yet we lose we were winning but then just because they have more health they win. NO ONE calls MIAS and im tired of it and can't play with anyone. Tell me if you agree or disagree.

Zaneysed

04-03-2013

I disagree, going off what little I know from this gameI have three suggestion

1) armor penatretion; last whisper
2) POLITELY ask your team to pay attention and call mia's
3) don't lose you temper, concentration and patients; you play worse when you do.

L3git9

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaneysed View Post
I disagree, going off what little I know from this gameI have three suggestion

1) armor penatretion; last whisper
2) POLITELY ask your team to pay attention and call mia's
3) don't lose you temper, concentration and patients; you play worse when you do.
I actually did all those i didnt have to tell them to call mias because they did and i wasn't even mad and i had a last whisper.

Delete Teemo

04-03-2013

To put it simply, you got outplayed. Even with a bad team composition, you can still win if you've got some plays to back up your team choice. Also don't forget, champions can be played in many different ways. Malphite, Amumu, Nautilus, Zac, and even sejuani pack a surprising punch if built with AP

And actually, the game's extremely balanced. Riot's gotten pretty much every champion to have a comfortable winrate hovering within the 50%-range, with only a few percent chance of winning difference between champions, meaning it's teamwork and gameplay that decide the victor.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-03-2013

A 'better team comp' only helps if you have the right builds, skills, and teamwork. It doesn't inherently make you win. (If it did, it would be a game of champion select then just afk if you lost before you start again; extremely boring.)

Zaneysed

04-03-2013

I guess it's one of those losses where you just have to laugh the loss off, remember it's just a game.

Before I played LoL I played (a metric ****ton) of cod, I used to be terrible I mean TERRIBLE, 2/34 k/d. One day I decided just screw it and not always rage, guess what I got better because I wasn't alway angry. (not saying you are). My point is just relax and have fun, you'll get better and and and... well I guess you get my point.

TehomCD

04-03-2013

You can lose to very unconventional comps if you don't know why they're weak. Sometimes those weaknesses will be less prominent in a blind pick game since you won't be able to capitalize on it with the champions you have.

For example, all tank teams have two problems - their damage doesn't scale, and the only way they can take turrets is in melee range. So if you have strong wave clear and people aren't caught, they have an extremely difficult time pushing, and if they stall out, they lose badly. It would be almost impossible to win with a comp like that against people who actually know what they're doing.

Splurged

04-03-2013

Pay attention to the minimap you can't rely on your teams mias. If they build tank then they have no damage so really it was you who was outplayed and it had nothing to do with them being tanks.Their team was better than yours. /thread