Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New reworked Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vy Phan

04-03-2013

Ashe is my favorite champ, and I think she needs more love. If she does get reworked, her ulti should charge like how Ezreal does his ulti but more femininely and gracefully. Below is a link to a video of Dragon Nest to which her ulti animation can be based off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngxN63idi-w (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngxN63idi-w)

0:04-0:07 (Summons a giant icy freljordian spirit bow that will mimic Ashe's ulti animation)
0:17-0:21 (Will have a slight delay, but have a faster missile speed)
0:43-0:49 (Exactly or similar to how it looks in the video)

Please vote this thread up if you like the idea.

gelopogas

04-03-2013

i like 0:45-0:49, but its a lot like ez, the :17-:21 would be tight though, seems like it would be a cool effect

Rachel

04-03-2013

if ashe gets overhauled like other freljord **** i will end my life

Buknoy

04-04-2013

LoL. A better idea would be to combine all of them together. I'm imagining it right now ~pukes rainbows~

Reverie Reality

04-04-2013

Ashe will not see a rework because her gameplay mechanics have always fit nearly every meta. Her utility for an AD carry is unmatched. Permanent slow on a single target, spammable slow on a crowd, ranged stun, all while dealing high dps.

Also she is a recommended character so her simple gameplay is intended for newcomers.

SorinNoctis

04-04-2013

Give her a new passive and i would be fine with ashe