Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seriously though, nothing about Zac is balanced

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZedekiahCromwell

04-03-2013

Quote:
Borigrad:
you're dumb. If you think greivous wounds him in a team fight. Period, end of story. You're dumb for saying grievous wounds counters him. It's dumb advice, cause it's not even advice. It's not even a decent counter to him to begin with.

Remind me how an item that halves healing when below 50% health doesn't counter a champ with health costs and health gains?

LockCORE

04-03-2013

Also for those of you who don't know, you can smite Zac's passive blobs.

Borigrad

04-03-2013

Quote:
ZedekiahCromwell:
No joke. Most ignored items besides Ohmwrecker.

"Omigod, Swain is ridiculous. He just ults when hes low and I can't kill him."

Then why do you not have a Morrellonomicon, mid player?

You are also wrong. Also dumb to think people don't think grievous wound exists, trust me when i say this. In Plat and Diamond we know these items exist, trust me. We know what grievous wounds does and how it works. Clearly you do not.

Swain and Zac's healing are not comparable either. Swain needs his to team fight, Zac doesn't. It's not even remotely similar. Grievous wounds is only good for team fighting or all inning, Zac is a jungler, therefore it has no value on him by the time it gets used on him. My god.