I love Syndra's lore.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

04-03-2013

I hear people put it down sometimes, but I've gotta say, it's the best thing ever to me.
She's this little dip**** with immense power that could very well endanger a good number of people. And when her community tries to help her out, how does she respond?

She says no, **** you all, kills one of them, and then proves that she's not the type of person you should trust with that type of power by making an air fortress.
It's a grand demonstration of ego and immaturity that I feel does exceptionally well in defining her character.

MasqureMan

04-03-2013

Well, Ionia is all about balance and limiting your own power if you have a lot of it. She refuses to do that and refuses to be controlled by anything, going off into the extremes of killing her masters and becoming a menace to her nation. I agree, I enjoy her lore as well. Some people just like to complain, don't take them seriously if they say "Champion X's lore sux" without giving any explanations.

Your Shadow

04-03-2013

But it doesn't explain why she decided to join the League.

An organization that dampens her powers and puts her under the control of others in order to fight for city-states/nations she either does not care about or outright hates.

That's what people don't like about it.

Dasick

04-03-2013

Woman has too much power

send man to control Woman

Woman kills man

Floating Sky Castle

????

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

MasqureMan

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging Persona View Post

An organization that dampens her powers and puts her under the control of others in order to fight for city-states/nations she either does not care about or outright hates.

This organization also makes you effectively immortal, which might be a worthy trade off while she figures out what she wants to do with her power.

We all know Riot's "up to interpretation" policy by now. Don't blame Syndra's lore on Riot's policy.

Exman33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

i still have no idea why the hell she would join the league since she don't like to be constrained

AdmiralAardvark

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exman33 View Post
i still have no idea why the hell she would join the league since she don't like to be constrained
These days, the League has so much power that no individual can stand against them, so they are given the choice of join or die.

League is making slaves.

Holy Malevolence

04-03-2013

Quote:

She's a child.
They could have bribed her with candy.

Though I assume they were forced to capture her because she was a potential menace to society.

SpderMan

04-03-2013

Quote:

league provides a haven where syndra can use her powers without runeterra war 3 being declared on her. would be my personal guess. tho they've already stated theyre moving away from saying why they joined.