Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Recruiting for team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Looking for team mates. I want to start a ranked team and I am serious about it. I only want people that will play daily and practice often. I am still kinda new to ranked. But I play pretty good. Also, I am open to someone to take charge.

Name:Christopher Lim

Top 5 champs in the role: Lux, Leblanc, Fizz, Kat, Brand

Secondary Role:Adc
Top 5 champs in the role: Graves, Vayne, Ashe, Sivir, Caitlyn

Are you friendly and don't rage: I dont rage that often, but when i do, its when i try to protect someone, thats getting teased or getting blamed alot for mistakes

What are your strengths: Champs : LUX LUX LUX. Good Support, Teamwork, Plays, etc.

What are your weaknesses: Call mia's little late sometimes, gets distracted mostly

Other things that I should know about you: I've been playing since this game came out, and thats when i was about 8 years old! Dont judge by age. I tend to play seriously in my games

Name: Torenthal

Role: AD carry
Champs I can play: Ezreal, Caitlin, Miss Fortune, Kog'maw, Ashe

I'd love to take charge of the team if you don't feel up for it. I study strategies and watch tons of pro games. I also think I have the right leadership qualities to take and handle a team. Add me in game or skype and we can talk further.

Emissary of the League

Wrong forum.