Twitsted Treeline Jungle Route

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinslammer

12-10-2010

Is there a common one? What is it? I'm familiar with the camps but not the order people usually hit them. Any TT diehards out there willing to share?

Doriantv

12-10-2010

I too would like to know the best TT jungling routes, though from what I gather most good players start in the upper jungle.

unR Mohrisbetter

12-10-2010

It's going to completely depend on which character your jungling with and also be a lot more varied than SR. I can't just give you a set route - play some practice games and see what your character is capable of. There's nothing wrong with hopping into a lane to show presence while you wait for your smite on CD to come back. Unlike SR, you can't and shouldn't just move through the jungle not participating in the laning phase. Jungling on TT is way more complex and improvisational than jungling on SR.

Additonally, TT has random spawns on the small camps still (unlike SR) so starting up top is chancy because if you get golems, instead of wolves, theyre hard to bring down for some junglers at level 1. Generally, I do the bottom side camp (wraiths or golem/small lizards) with my team then head out into the jungle and possibly lane leech the 3 creeps or so it takes to hit level 2. Once level 2, certain junglers can do a top buff camp with smite.

You should be saving and timing your smite for the buff camps. You have to be wayyy more fluid as a jungler on TT than SR. Because it's such a small map, a good TT jungler will enter lanes for ganks or simply to put pressure and also counterjungle if the enemy has a jungler.

Lizard spawns at 2:10, dragon at 4:40. Lizard has about a 4 minute timer, dragon a 6-7 minute timer I think. Controlling these buffs, timing your smite for them, and communicating to your team is pretty essential for top tier TT jungling.