Prepare for Zyra 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dante Brimscone

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresight23 View Post
I have a feeling that people will be ahead of the curve this time and play her as a support 1st. The kit just screams support.
Nope. People, in general, will always try to play new champs in power roles before taking them support or simply giving up on them. Hell, people were trying to make Nami mid work her first few days. Everyone was clamoring for what the best Thresh top build was before he fully settled into support as a primary.

octavian1127

04-03-2013

I could see her working in the jungle too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Brimscone View Post
Nope. People, in general, will always try to play new champs in power roles before taking them support or simply giving up on them. Hell, people were trying to make Nami mid work her first few days. Everyone was clamoring for what the best Thresh top build was before he fully settled into support as a primary.
This is cause people want to play the new champ, but don't want to have support to do it.

Dante Brimscone

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by octavian1127 View Post
This is cause people want to play the new champ, but don't want to have support to do it.
That's my point. He was saying that people are going to take Liss support day one. They won't. She'll be tried top, mid and jungle first and then - maybe - she'll find a home in supporting.