I don't understand athene.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rushinq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

He really could be like challenger 1 legit and no team would pick him up. You know why, he plays 1 ****ing champ. Hes bad. He will never be anything. I don't care if he did cheat cause he won't get anything out of it.

mc magic 18

04-03-2013

He already got what he wanted out of it...a ton of stream viewers and subscribers.

Rushinq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

but still he wont become a 'real' professional league player or anything.

Willee5586

04-03-2013

Does he live off the income from gaming?

Rushinq

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willee5586 View Post
Does he live off the income from gaming?
with his paycheck from his charity yeah.

Willee5586

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushinq View Post
with his paycheck from his charity yeah.
If he would just move to the US he would be able to quit begging for viewers and subscribers. I think people live just as prosperous of a life off the US gov.

That being said, I feel bad for him. That has to be a horrible way to live life. Take something fun, make your life dependent on it, and then do it all day every day.

Labomba

04-03-2013

Quote:
That has to be a horrible way to live life. Take something fun, make your life dependent on it, and then do it all day every day.
You've just described most athletes and professional e-sports players. Most people would love to do something they enjoy or are passionate about as their means of making a living. Most can't, and are stuck doing jobs they hate.

NuckaChucka

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willee5586 View Post
If he would just move to the US he would be able to quit begging for viewers and subscribers. I think people live just as prosperous of a life off the US gov.

That being said, I feel bad for him. That has to be a horrible way to live life. Take something fun, make your life dependent on it, and then do it all day every day.
From the sounds of this you are not old enough and haven't joined the real work force yet.

It's much better to do something you actually like as your career. Rather than something you hate. Actually at any age you should be able to realize this. What is wrong with you? lol

Inbred Viking

04-03-2013

he makes no money of of subs all the money is donated DIRECTLY to charity by twitch. He doesn't even get to touch it.

The White Plague

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid LoLz View Post
he makes no money of of subs all the money is donated DIRECTLY to charity by twitch. He doesn't even get to touch it.
Is that what this thread was about? Stop sticking up for him, this thread isn't about the charity. Read the first damn post.