Stupid Question - Public Chat Rooms

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JMadFour

04-03-2013

where are they?

I got a pop-up saying I was now allowed to use them since I am level 5, but I don't see the option to open up chat in the LoL client.

JMadFour

04-03-2013

nevermind, I got it. it's behind my taskbar so I couldn't see it...odd.

anyway to full-screen the client, or at least make it so that it appears on top of my taskbar?

SlamHannigan

04-03-2013

If you find out, let me know. I don't have that issue on my desktop since the resolution is pretty big, but on my laptop the window is often obstructed by the taskbar. The only way I've found to alleviate that is to just resize the window.

JMadFour

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlamHannigan View Post
If you find out, let me know. I don't have that issue on my desktop since the resolution is pretty big, but on my laptop the window is often obstructed by the taskbar. The only way I've found to alleviate that is to just resize the window.
I moved my taskbar to the left side of my screen.

problem solved.

AIbinoBurrito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMadFour View Post
I moved my taskbar to the left side of my screen.

problem solved.
Or you can lower the size of the client this always happens to me when I have my client really big just resize it and it should pop up.To do this just put your mouse to the edge of the client until you see two arrows pointing away from each other hold your left mouse button and drag it to the left this should make your cleint smaller.