Starks on Jungle Jarvan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOREAN DAVE

04-03-2013

Good idea? No?

Notalent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Late game if your AD carry is carrying hard enough that you feel its worth trading personal power for additional power on the carry.

Otherwise no.

retratseR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Is that the aoe buff? I like it, but no. Same problem with fiddlesticks, the enemy can see the buff on your ally if they're too close to you. Gives you away lol. I guess it's alright after all the ganking.

Just A Game Brah

04-03-2013

You had 2-1/2 champs (other than yourself) who can use the AD aura, and support bought an aegis. Plus the enemy team was relatively squishy where 20 AD might have made the difference. So extremely situational. 20 AR from aegis scales into late game whereas 20 AD doesn't (disregarding the 10% LS, which requires AS to scale well anyway).

So (i) with the right team comp, (ii) assuming somebody else is getting an aegis, (iii) assuming you can get it early enough/enemy team comp is squishy enough that 20 AD matters and (iv) assuming you don't have something better to buy for 2.4K gold, then yeah, by all means get it. I personally think even slapping on 2 giant's belts will make J4 a bigger threat in team fights than carrying starks.

I do run into those occasional games where it felt like the best thing in the world and should be in J4's core build, but when you break it down, it's only optimal when the moon and the stars are perfectly aligned.