They Said Silver Players Are Better Than Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qari

04-03-2013

Whoa thanks!

Ryan Matsushima

04-03-2013

95% of ranked = trash players. Norms have better players. Because all the sh!t kiddies want to get their rank up and be cool.

Lost 7 in a row. I won my lane every single game. More CS. Pushed tower down. Roamed. Always positive score. But there's always one lane that manages to go 0-5 within 10 min. Then of course every game has a sh!t jungler with 0 awareness.

Sad thing is I try to help my team and tell them what to do and they refuse to take criticism. Oh well. Another ban because bads don't like being told what to do.

Whoever created the tribunal and matchmaking please go hang yourselves. But for the love of god first please kill w/e creature gave birth to you first so that it doesn't reproduce.

Qari

04-03-2013

I found that improving my social skills and communication skills have taken me a long way. Those videos are rare examples. What was really important was getting everyone to talk in the selection screen. Even if everyone only said one thing, it reduced the chances of feeding and the rest because they become invested in the team.

Qari

04-03-2013

Whoa, I just got my 100th subscriber. Holy cow. Thank you all so much.

sepetaiya

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Matsushima View Post
Whoever created the tribunal and matchmaking please go hang yourselves. But for the love of god first please kill w/e creature gave birth to you first so that it doesn't reproduce.
harsh, but funny. and yeah tribunal is bullshot.

RotStab

04-03-2013

Congrats bro!

Zeirnaton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

subbed, I hope you do more of these but I hope at the same time you don't get the chance

Storm Goddess

04-03-2013

Lol that was awesome +1 sub

Qari

04-03-2013

I never really expected such a positive response. Thank you General Discussion.

I do have one favor, if you enjoyed it, can you maybe upvote the thread on reddit, since they last a little longer? http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...r_than_bronze/

I really appreciate it.

x GUNPLAY

04-03-2013

silver is just as ****in garbage as bronze, confirmed