Surge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iP1ayJarvan

11-15-2011

Surge *New*

Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 10-78 (depending on level) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds (220 second cooldown)
Improved Surge increases the attack speed bonus to 40% and ability power gained by 10%
Usable at summoner level 1

an AD steroid usable on all champs.... more AD sorakas and crittlesticks on the way?

Epjest

11-15-2011

Helloooooo nurse!

Fluffy1

11-15-2011

this power should be great for AD carries mid game to make up for their neglected attack speed while rushing damage and should be usefull to cover mages otherwise terrible late games giving them around 100 ap with deathcap bonus extra just before their combo making tanky dps slighly less rediculious vs them.

ertn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Increases ability power, so its best for hybrids like eve, kayle, jax, kogmaw

Zaouron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

certainly something to look into for Phoenix Udyr. Now to decide to run Surge/Smite or Ghost/Smite.

Aemon Darkstar

11-15-2011

Surge/Cleanse Jax new OP.

iP1ayJarvan

11-15-2011

well what i meant was.... remember the range carry built mages? are we gonna see more of those trolls now that they can actually get a steroid of their own? (though the true ad carries would probably be able to stack it on their own)

anyway, it'll probably be fairly interesting on hybrids i agree. they did not mention whether it was an aura or self buff though

KkKraZy

Recruiter

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemon Darkstar View Post
Surge/Cleanse Jax new OP.
Rofl, then we forget about dodge mastery and nimbleness?

MBirk

11-15-2011

AP and IAS?

CHO GATH APPROVES.

Panikattak

11-15-2011

Lane Skarner approves greatly, I wish I could use this for jungling on him, but I feel it wouldn't be worth giving up a gap closer (ghost/flash). Without one of those, his jungle ganks would suffer too much