Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to report on mac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korinu8

11-06-2010

Hey ppl. I right click on the name after a game like i do with my pc version, but the only options i get are to add the friend or ignore user. how do i report someone?

sciyth

11-07-2010

ive also noticed this problem and posted it somewhere. since thes last patch i have been unable to report people. hopefully this will be fixed soon.

DBChill

Recruiter

11-07-2010

This is not just a Mac client problem as it is present in the PC version too. Whether it was taken out on purpose or not, I am unaware.

However, you can still report using the old method seen below

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ead.php?t=1173

Quote:
If you see people who are WAY out of line in the way they speak and behave, please send a screenshot to [email]harassment@riotgames.com[/email].

We WILL be banning people who are excessively offense, racist, vulgar, etc.

Do not call out players on the forums.

-Pendragon

sciyth

11-08-2010

alright but that doesn't really help with people that decide they hate their team and leave. I'm alright with somone needing to go somewhere and telling us they need to go but the jerks that just rage about every little thing and leave annoy me.

DBChill

Recruiter

11-08-2010

Send Riot an email at [email]harassment@riotgames.com[/email], if you are to lazy to do this then perhaps the harassment was not an issue.